Corporate Boxes

What's the highest up the corporate ladder you've been?

Was it a romp with the cleaner?

Perhaps a night of passion with the managers PA?

Did you do the CFO at a works night out?

Have you placed a spy camera in the directors wifes bedroom?

What's the highest ranking corporate box you've had?

Mine was not even executive level- but those stories are for a different day.

Get posting.

Rangers v Dunfermline on a freebie with my uncle.  Although a part of me died that day (being in a Rangers home end), the pre-match meal / hospitality and view from some of the best seats in a 5* stadium were actually pretty decent.  S***ey 1-0 home win though.

I presume that's what the thread was supposed to be about anyway.

I assume he means fanny when he says box.

It's very strange.

I read the title and had a completely different idea in my head what this thread would be.

We could all just ignore the OP and post anyway

An ex-manager of mine tried to set me up with her daughter who was the same age as me and also worked there. This was about 12 years ago when I was an 18 year old student and working weekends in Tesco.  It was quite unnerving how much she was trying to set us up actually. And the daughter was clearly up for it, I wasn't however.  Doing the sums in my head I'm pretty sure I was seeing another girl from the same store at the time, which my ex-manager and her daughter both knew, but clearly didn't care.

Not exactly corporate, but the closest to it I've ever experienced.

Was in the Dundee United corporate boxes a few times. Got Paul Hegartys (spit) autograph.

Oh, I also fucked the Finance Directors sons, girlfriend  of  my local council while I work there.  It was just a complete coincidence. Unfortunately. went out with her for 2 years after she split up with said directors son.

I'll mention I was also working in the Finance department at the time, and his office was just a few yards from my desk.  

I knew, that he knew and he knew, that I knew, but nothing was ever said. 

An ex-manager of mine tried to set me up with her daughter who was the same age as me and also worked there. This was about 12 years ago when I was an 18 year old student and working weekends in Tesco. It was quite unnerving how much she was trying to set us up actually. And the daughter was clearly up for it, I wasn't however. Doing the sums in my head I'm pretty sure I was seeing another girl from the same store at the time, which my ex-manager and her daughter both knew, but clearly didn't care.

Not exactly corporate, but the closest to it I've ever experienced.

Someone else on this board has a mother wingman.

Apparently she would keep lassies suitably drunk and await her son coming home to pump her.

Wingmom is the future

Rangers v Aberdeen a few years ago with The Daily Record when they had a hospitality deal with both of the ugly sisters,

They didn't appreciate my enthusiasm when Aberdeen scored.

The inner sanctum at Greyskull is populated by some seriously creepy individuals.

Been to Man Utd a few times using our company's box. Pretty good to be honest as it's right behind the singing section and there's good banter with the guys there - usually using us to check the tv replays on contentious decisions. I was passing out all the kebabs and pasties last time I was there.

Rangers v Aberdeen a few years ago with The Daily Record when they had a hospitality deal with both of the ugly sisters,

They didn't appreciate my enthusiasm when Aberdeen scored.

The inner sanctum at Greyskull is populated by some seriously creepy individuals.

Greyskull is where the good guys live. It's Snake Mountain.

Archived