The Partick Thistle thread

I think the ball is in Archie's court which is a good thing. The priority for me is getting Osman signed up and getting some more help in for Doolan up front as Pogba has been below average.

'Below average' is being kind tbh. He also appears to be a crock. I'm certain that if we had been financially secure in the summer we wouldn't have even considered him. Our recruitment when it comes to secondary strikers has been pretty poor. Bar Taylor, the three strikers we've brought in since promotion have scored a total of 2 league goals.

Good news that Airdrie has been picked to host East Kilbride v Celtic. No need to fear our ground being vandalised by life's losers again.

yes but the money would have been handy to help get the likes of Osman on new deals.

By the way there was a couple of posts last week stating that after Cerny signing Lawless was going to sign a new deal. Olomouc presuming it didn't go ahead

yes but the money would have been handy to help get the likes of Osman on new deals.

By the way there was a couple of posts last week stating that after Cerny signing Lawless was going to sign a new deal. Olomouc presuming it didn't go ahead

We don't need Celtic or the SFA's money.

We've got Colin and Christine Weir.

That's what you took from that post and not how the f**k "I'm" autocorrected to "Olomouc" on TL's phone?

Some good heads gone from the Dev squad tonight by the looks of it, 2 reds in the last 5 minutes including a straight red for Scully for foul and abusive language. Hopefully SLJ can fill us in on what went on.

That's what you took from that post and not how the f**k "I'm" autocorrected to "Olomouc" on TL's phone?

Some good heads gone from the Dev squad tonight by the looks of it, 2 reds in the last 5 minutes including a straight red for Scully for foul and abusive language. Hopefully SLJ can fill us in on what went on.

My phone does shit like that as well. Not quite as obscure corrections as Czech cities, but it did change "yeah" to "Murray" the other day.

Heard the Lawless/Erskine swap news today without reading it on here from a fairly close source to him. Apparently he got a lift up to Dundee today. It was done behind everyone's back bar Gordon Young, DU's assistant manager, who he knows from Motherwell. I've been wrong about him before, mind.

It makes sense for him, I guess. He'll get more money and can be a hero of sorts if he keeps Dundee United up. They're having an absolute stinker of a season so far but there's more potential for them to finish higher up the table in the coming seasons, whereas we have more potential of stagnating. Perhaps he doesn't quite see the ambition we have as a club as a few of the other players do, and obviously the fans. If he wants to go, let him go now, instead of having the move on his mind for the remainder of the season.

If we lose Lawless then Erskine coming straight in isn't a bad swap at all. Like I said with Elliot and Edwards back I'm not overly upset. I hope Erskine is fighting fit!

I just hope Archie holds on to Bannigan till end of season then.

What has Edwards done or Elliot for that matter for you not to be overly upset?

If we lose Lawless then Erskine coming straight in isn't a bad swap at all. Like I said with Elliot and Edwards back I'm not overly upset. I hope Erskine is fighting fit!

I just hope Archie holds on to Bannigan till end of season then.

has Edwards not only played 3 games or something? Your placing an awful lot of expectation on a young guy who is just breaking into the team

According to The Sun there is 'suggestion that Archibald is trying to bring in Sunderland striker Mikael Mandron on loan'.

Really excited about this, can't be long until we get our man now. I just hope other clubs don't try and hi-jack the deal.