The Partick Thistle thread

"It was an attempt at cheating that was so bad that a professional wrestling villain wouldn’t even try it; maybe he would for the reaction but anyway moving swiftly on."

:lol:

That sentence is so bad that even a 5 year old with learning difficulties wouldn't use it.

Can I be a professional journalist now?

He's a blogger, not a journalist. Don't be a d*ck.

I agree. It even states he is a blogger and fan. If anything it should be the records online sports editor that should be shot.

Since when are we 1pt behind Saints? and agree that the lad could have had some help on the grammar and structure of the piece.

Does no one vet these articles before they publish them? Just shows how bad the DR has become over the years.

His thoughts on game are fine. At least we get some notice in amongst all the old firm garbage they print.

I think it's a decent piece tbf.

He just made a mistake on the points thing. He deserves to be cut some slack for doing it.

It's at worse on a par than the twisted shite that OF-supporting journalists pump out.

Fair reflection on the game.

I've no idea how far we are behind the teams above us, tbf.

Positive piece overall, imo.

Marc called me a "part time w****r" when he was wrecked at a bus stop as I was missing a game a few years ago. This was the first time I met him and we got pumped 5-1 so my previous engagement worked out well. Bar that and being an adult fan of wrestling seems a nice fella.