The Partick Thistle thread

They’ll get nowhere near the £6m being talked about. No idea if there was any actual basis to that figure other than media chat in the first place, but I’m sure Leeds are still a complete mess who have no chance of getting near that kind of fee if it is Barnsley’s valuation of Lindsay.

Quick list of Scottish teams who have beaten either Rangers or Celtic since we last did

Aberdeen

Hibs

Hearts

Motherwell

Killie

Dundee

St Johstone

Hamilton

Ross County

St Mirren

Dundee Utd

Livingston

Morton

Dunfermline

QoS

Inverness

Falkirk

Raith

Alloa

Forfar

Peterhead

Stirling

Annan

Edit: I think we're at 29 games vs Celtic without a win and 30 vs Rangers (in both incarnations). Both are club records by some distance.

Edited by Fuctifano

It really is embarrassing, isn’t it? There definitely appears to be some sort of mentality problem at the club.

As I said elsewhere, our league record against the top three under Archibald makes for appalling reading.

P38 W1 D4 L33

If you include the cup games it’s even worse!

P42 W1 D4 L37

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Quick list of Scottish teams who have beaten either Rangers or Celtic since we last did

Aberdeen

Hibs

Hearts

Motherwell

Killie

Dundee

St Johstone

Hamilton

Ross County

St Mirren

Dundee Utd

Livingston

Morton

Dunfermline

QoS

Inverness

Falkirk

Raith

Alloa

Forfar

Peterhead

Stirling

Annan

Edit: I think we're at 29 games vs Celtic without a win and 30 vs Rangers (in both incarnations). Both are club records by some distance.

And Clyde.

Ian Maxwell is a mediocre general manager at a club the size of Partick Thistle, and now he's on the shortlist (and one of the favourites) for the chief executive of the SFA?  Fucking hell.

Best thing is, he's not even the least deserving name on the list. Jackie the snake has been linked as well.

What a fucking state.

Can imagine Scotland playing in our away kits for the first 1/3 of the season as the home ones aren't ready yet. Or having one turnstile open at Wembley as Maxwell has told the FA to only expect 1,000 or so away fans. Or moving the Scotland fans behind the goal as it's easier to police the Polish fans...

Anyway, while I'm in a cheery mood, here's the horrifying stats on our run vs the arse cheeks, part 2.  Comparing us to the other current Premiership teams.  Dundee were on a 20 game plus run vs Rangers as well but have now won 2 of their last 3.

image.png.28451fff08e1bcb2cc2611db5ca5f694.png

Edited by Fuctifano

4 hours ago, Griff Sheridan said:

We've only played Rangers seven times, how can we have not beaten them for 30 games? They've only existed for five years.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

In those seven games, twice we were 1-0 up with 7 minutes to go, and twice we lost 2-1. Hilarous. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. f**k off.

The odds on that happening twice must have been in 4 figures / 1 but we managed it, because we shit it more than any other team in Scotland when faced with either arse cheek.

Edited by Fuctifano