The Partick Thistle thread

9 minutes ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

Vice captain. Lee Kilday was our captain.

Good signing for you guys. 

We’ve been linked with Kilday in the past too...

Edited by jagfox99

He's a solid Championship centre back, but for all that he's guaranteed to score against us I'm genuinely not that bothered about losing him provided we keep Lamie and Kilday.

I've gone full circle on him - when we were last sharing a league with you I was regularly arguing that Morton fans underrated him, but now I feel Morton fans overrate him. His goal threat at set-pieces is excellent to have, but it says nothing about his defensive ability and he's still too prone to lapses in concentration which result in conceding goals. This was especially prevalent this season and I laughed when I found out he was in the PFA team of the season; he wasn't even the best centre back at Morton.

The change of scenery is maybe exactly what he needs to develop further and iron out those flaws in his awareness and positional sense though, and if he can do so and get back to his 16/17 form he'll be comfortably one of the best centre backs in the division. He's certainly an upgrade on Danny fucking Devine.