The Partick Thistle thread

1 minute ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

I like it a lot. 

I also, rather worryingly, fecking love the tie die keeper effort.

Now trying to decide if I'm willing to spend £100 on two polyester tshirts. Probably not. 

The away strips under O'Neills have gone (imo) shite-amazing-shite so maybe worth holding off for the away launch.

Leones Negros from Mexico use the same colour scheme regularly for their kits, and I’ve often thought those are pretty smart. Didn’t ever think we’d go with that template because it is very heavy on the black, but I’m glad O’Neill’s have. A really nice kit imo.

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Leones Negros from Mexico use the same colour scheme regularly for their kits, and I’ve often thought those are pretty smart. Didn’t ever think we’d go with that template because it is very heavy on the black, but I’m glad O’Neill’s have. A really nice kit imo.

There's someone else I thought of as well when I saw this kit that uses red yellow and black in their tops rather than just red and yellow, thought it was Esperance de Tunis, it's not them but might be another African team. 

20 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Their 18/19 one is similar apart from the black band across the middle for the sponsor.

I hope it doesn't mean  big Gabi, is coming back...

23 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

There's someone else I thought of as well when I saw this kit that uses red yellow and black in their tops rather than just red and yellow, thought it was Esperance de Tunis, it's not them but might be another African team. 

Uganda national team maybe? 

Uganda MNT Kit

Edited by jagfox

Hang on, I take it all back. The view from the back is a horror show.

Greaves describe this as "a stylish addition to any fan's wardrobe".

Screenshot_20230614-203512.png

Edited by Duszek
edit

22 minutes ago, Duszek said:

Hang on, I take it all back. The view from the back is a horror show.

Greaves describe this as "a stylish addition to any fan's wardrobe".

Screenshot_20230614-203512.png

I don’t think this will look too bad when it has a players name/number on it. Without anything on it though I agree, it doesn’t look great

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

Looks good with Firhill in the background.

20230614_200434.thumb.jpg.4ad847227f225d0089583c474ec0f90e.jpg

Empty jerseys. 😎😎

To me it has the look of a 90s bukta number,  the one sported by your wannabe hard men Albert Craig and Alan D innie. Remember a game when they had a bit of hokey pokey with Kenny Black and Paul Jack , we all know who won those battles now, don't we luvvies