The Partick Thistle thread

Was the jester kit the season we got relegated to the second division or the season we were actually in the second division?

I remember it being a fairly grim one anyway, even if I was only about 10.

Both, I'm sure. We used to keep strips for 2 years and alternate changing the home or away.

Steve-Fulton-3-vass.jpg

#Retro

Aaaaargh! Pubwear.

The Joma half and half doesn't look as, erm, half-assed as the TFG strip did but that strip left scars.

Aw aye, and saw this on Twitter:

PartickThistle FC ‏@ThistleTweet 3h3 hours ago

The club is urgently looking for accommodation for players. Anyone with a flat or room to rent should call the club on 0141 579 1971

Fucking hell.

If they are looking for accommodation for trialists over the next few weeks, would Glasgow University's flats at Firhill or in Caithness Street be an option?

If they are looking for accommodation for trialists over the next few weeks, would Glasgow University's flats at Firhill or in Caithness Street be an option?

i don't think the request is for trialists.

Teh twitterz linking us with Bradley Wickham, 19-year old ex Cardiff defender. Dunno whether dev squad or 1st team.

edit: his own twitter suggests he's just landed in Scotland so no idea if he's signed or a trialist.

Edited by Fuctifano