Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

Plays for Thistle scores a few,

Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

Killie/Celtic/County/Whoever wish they had one too,

Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

We love the things that he can do.

Clearly it's going to be AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for so long it sounds like the Partick fans are booing hm, and slow-on-the-uptake journalists (I.e Keith Jackson) will accuse Partick fans of racism.

Archie has done well signing players from England and as mentioned it seems he's a straight replacement for Higgy. With exception being Ecclestone.

What looks impressive is his pace to beat a player and give width to team. Higgy was never that pacey. So Amoo should give us a nice dimension with his speed and it looks like he can finish also. His stats aren't bad as he seems to be able to add in assists and goals.

A forward with some physical presence will be hopefully next on list. Not hopeful on Taylor although I wouldn't read much into him being back training with scunthorpe. I still like everyone hope we can bring him in on at least a year contract. Dools is quality and has shown he can mix it in premier league but he lacks that strength up top. He'll still get 8-12 goals next year and give his all for team.

Our first XI shaping up but I think Archie will get 2-3 more to bring in creating some more competition for places.

Cerny

Elliott Frans Seaborne Booth

Osman Bannigan

Amoo Lawless

Stevenson

Doolan

With 3-4 younger lads breaking through hopefully have a squad of 22-24 till January window opens.

I also expect this to be a year Fraser shows what a good young player he is. When he's good he is a starter. However after his injury last season never seemed to get back to that. Isn't he only 20 or so!? I think he'll come good.

To the tune of Agadoo.

Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

Killie/Celtic/County/Whoever wish they had one too,

Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

Dave Amoo, moo, moo,

We love the things that he can do.

Nah.

There's an interview with Amoo on TAG but since the sign up/login process is a disaster I've no idea what the interview says.

I can't watch it either as apparently despite renewing my season ticket my TAG membership expired yesterday.

I tried as well then realized it's expired. Sent away for my ST but haven't gotten it yet. Anyone here actually able to watch it? :lol:

Someone said it was a trial but going by his twitter, and now those comments, it seems a definite move.

Edited by Red 'N Yellow

Archie has done well signing players from England and as mentioned it seems he's a straight replacement for Higgy. With exception being Ecclestone.

What looks impressive is his pace to beat a player and give width to team. Higgy was never that pacey. So Amoo should give us a nice dimension with his speed and it looks like he can finish also. His stats aren't bad as he seems to be able to add in assists and goals.

A forward with some physical presence will be hopefully next on list. Not hopeful on Taylor although I wouldn't read much into him being back training with scunthorpe. I still like everyone hope we can bring him in on at least a year contract. Dools is quality and has shown he can mix it in premier league but he lacks that strength up top. He'll still get 8-12 goals next year and give his all for team.

Our first XI shaping up but I think Archie will get 2-3 more to bring in creating some more competition for places.

Cerny

Elliott Frans Seaborne Booth

Osman Bannigan

Amoo Lawless

Stevenson

Doolan

With 3-4 younger lads breaking through hopefully have a squad of 22-24 till January window opens.

I also expect this to be a year Fraser shows what a good young player he is. When he's good he is a starter. However after his injury last season never seemed to get back to that. Isn't he only 20 or so!? I think he'll come good.

I have to be honest I wasnt overly impressed with Mukendi or Jake Carroll either who we got from down south. However he hasnt always been successful with Scottish signings eg Mark Kerr, John Baird (though he did put in plenty of effort). Though on the whole Archie has been a great manager for us

Lyle Taylor and Higgy were excellent (though Archie would have seen them from Scottish Clubs playing against us)

Having said that a fit David Amoo looks an excellent signing and one that could be even better than a fit Higgy

Lyle Taylor

Going by that highlights package (I know) Amoo doesn't look too shabby at crosses. That combined with Doolans pretty decent heading skills could work nicely.

Still feel a few more numbers are needed but early doors still. Unsure why everyone seems pretty chilled with idea of Elliott at RB? He's an alright backup there but certainly not who I'd be looking for to start each week.

It appears Wickham has signed based on the expectation of first team football. That's RB filled, no idea what he's like though.

Apparently a 'long term' deal. Giving him first team football doesn't necessarily mean he's first choice this season, seeing as he's only 19 it would be a surprise if he was. Although he seems to be fairly well thought of.

I have to be honest I wasnt overly impressed with Mukendi or Jake Carroll either who we got from down south. However he hasnt always been successful with Scottish signings eg Mark Kerr, John Baird (though he did put in plenty of effort). Though on the whole Archie has been a great manager for us

Lyle Taylor and Higgy were excellent (though Archie would have seen them from Scottish Clubs playing against us)

Having said that a fit David Amoo looks an excellent signing and one that could be even better than

Lyle Taylor

Carrol wasn't awful. He filled a role for us at the time. I forgot about the other lad. I agree Elliott isn't the best at RB and probably Archie is looking for another to replace SOD. Overall though we'd agree Archie has shown a good competence for signing some ga down south. Let's hope Amoo is one.

Apparently a 'long term' deal. Giving him first team football doesn't necessarily mean he's first choice this season, seeing as he's only 19 it would be a surprise if he was. Although he seems to be fairly well thought of.

What age did ATS break into the first team? SOD? Bannigan? I know it was at a lower level but I'd hope by 19 he could potentially be good enough.