The Partick Thistle thread

I can't be alone in thinking that this thread has taken a huge downturn in quality the past few weeks? Some absolute brain damage material and some posts just utterly tedious.

Lyle Taylor won't be making 'big money' anywhere he goes and I am not convinced he got great pay days at either Sheffield Utd. and/or Scunthorpe. A good young player leaving Falkirk is not going to be picking up even 2K a week at 21-22 years old until he proves his worth and in this case it didn't work out. I bet he wasn't on more than 1k a week tops. Money plays a massive role when you're only making 500 a week and a small 'goal' and 'stay up' bonus potentially. The guys we are sign are WAY off what the likes of those at Celtic are making and Celtic players are way off what those in English Premiership are making. Heck we can't even match what Aberdeen and such are forking out for players.

Are you the same guy who keeps saying we have something like a £750-per-week wage cap? Because stuff like that, in addition to the above, are just so far wide of the mark it's unreal.

Lyle Taylor will have made at least a couple of grand a week at Sheffield Utd, and probably in the region of £1,500 at Scunthorpe (which we'll have paid most/all of during his loan spells).