The Partick Thistle thread

The current squad will be fighting with Hamilton for bottom place.

Anyone who thinks otherwise usually ends their post with `in Archie we trust

We won't be fighting this campaign with the current squad. The current squad will be improved upon. Are you always this bloody miserable?

Our youth players look very promising. I'm more than happy to see them become regular features in the first team or on the bench. They will make mistakes but who cares, if we can't give them a chance now then we never will. This season will be the perfect blend of experience and youth!

Add Miller and a Striker and we are sorted.

I sympathise with Archie in that he has a small budget.

Yet I also don't sympathise when Accies have brought in 7 players whilst spending 6 figures on a pitch and we fanny about on another batch of hopeless trialists.

The first game against Accies will be massive even that early in the season, IMO.

I sympathise with Archie in that he has a small budget.

Yet I also don't sympathise when Accies have brought in 7 players whilst spending 6 figures on a pitch and we fanny about on another batch of hopeless trialists.

The first game against Accies will be massive even that early in the season, IMO.

Have you looked at who they've signed? Quite happy being in our shoes rather than theirs.