The Partick Thistle thread

6 minutes ago, JudgeMudge said:

You can choose a player to score a 90th minute winner to send us up …. Who would you choose?

Erling Braut Haaland. Hopefully, he can keep things going next season...

3 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

FWIW, I assume you lot will be given the stand behind the goal and the extension if you’re wanting it. Our attendances have been pathetic this season and I don’t see that changing on Sunday, especially when we get cuffed on Thursday night.

Any idea when tickets will go on sale?

Can they be purchased online?

I think the last time I was up, you had to buy them from a portacabin, then go up to the turnstiles.

1725 tickets set to go on sale

Spoiler

Ross County play-off second leg ticketing information

Monday 29th May, 2023 at 5:23pm

Following discussions with Ross County, we can now confirm ticketing arrangements for Sunday afternoon’s cinch Premiership play-off final second leg at the Global Energy Stadium.

We have been allocated 1,725 tickets for the North Stand. We are scheduled to receive these tickets at Firhill within the next 24 hours.

Tickets for Sunday’s second leg will be priced as below:

Adults: £20

Concessions: £15

Under 16s: £5

We will confirm finalised ticket sale arrangements when we receive the tickets from Ross County.

Tickets will initially only be made available to 2022/23 Partick Thistle season ticket holders, restricted to one ticket per season ticket holder. Season tickets require to be presented at the point of purchase. Anyone who does not present their season ticket either physically or digitally will not be able to purchase a ticket for Sunday afternoon’s game, during this initial phase.

The club are also in the final stages of planning a screening event at Firhill this Sunday for any Thistle fan who can’t make the trip to Dingwall, but who would like to watch the game amongst fellow supporters.

I think anyone who wants one will get one tbh. Hopefully they've learned from the Queen's Park game and don't have people leaving the 1st leg early to buy them.

As much as I want to go and could go on Sunday I feel after not making the away legs of either of the playoff games I don't want to tempt fate.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I think anyone who wants one will get one tbh. Hopefully they've learned from the Queen's Park game and don't have people leaving the 1st leg early to buy them.

As much as I want to go and could go on Sunday I feel after not making the away legs of either of the playoff games I don't want to tempt fate.

Especially as it's an 8pm KO.

23 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

A small amendment needed to add in Charlie Albinson's 27th minute yellow card for dissent. He was issued it in the middle of the second goal celebrations, so it's understandable that it maybe hasn't been widely reported through your usual sources but it was definitely issued as per referee report.

Great stuff, that's very helpful, all applied.

Pushing our luck perhaps, but any chance you could confirm the date and place of birth for any of these guys?

Jamie Taggart
Lewis Mackle
Gospel Ocholi (09.04.2003?)
Jojo Gillespie
Matthew Doherty
Oliver Black
Joe McDonald
Matthew Collins

Also, Matthew Doherty and Joe McDonald have left the club, yes?

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

https://twitter.com/partickthistle/status/1663490519480037377?s=46&t=rBi-M5Sv8aIxiPvpkavE-g

Club saying the Lambie is sold out again.

Obviously hope it is, but it’s very hard not to be skeptical.

I don't believe them. It'll be25% full with folk sitting on other fans, laps in the JHS on Thursday night.

#PeakCinch

#PeakThistle

3 hours ago, jagfox said:

I would guess the away tickets will be available Thursday, as well? 

Hope to f**k its not a queue at the portacabin. Although I was on holiday and missed the QP game, haven't missed any if the others though so perhaps I am a good omen?

33 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Hope to f**k its not a queue at the portacabin. Although I was on holiday and missed the QP game, haven't missed any if the others though so perhaps I am a good omen?

I assume the club will have some kind of provision from the ticket cabin on Thursday night.

There were people leaving early at the home leg vs QP. 

18 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I assume the club will have some kind of provision from the ticket cabin on Thursday night.

There were people leaving early at the home leg vs QP. 

Yeah I got mine a day or two later, but honestly having a situation of needing to leave a game early to ensure tickets is tinpot as f**k. 

24 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Yeah I got mine a day or two later, but honestly having a situation of needing to leave a game early to ensure tickets is tinpot as f**k. 

I think people panicked due to the allowance. Hopefully arrangements are made clear asap.