The Partick Thistle thread

As I said the other day, not really a massive loss as he’s ultimately not good enough to be much more than backup where we are, and certainly not good enough for where we want to be, but a shame to see Wasiri go. He really does seem like a fantastic guy - that podcast he did with Brian Welsh was a tough listen in places but he came across brilliantly - and I sincerely hope that it works out for him whatever’s next. I can see him having a long career playing in the Conference down south, and good luck to him. 

57 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

That's Wasiri officially gone, from a footballing perspective seems odd to do it now as he won't be able to play for anyone until January (unless he goes miles down the English pyramid, maybe? ) and we're never far from an injury crisis. 

Hopefully all is OK with his partners health and it's just about getting back down south ahead of signing for someone in January. 

Can't fault him for effort but not up to this level on a consistent basis. 

He has retweeted some Dundalk stuff so he could be away back there possibly.

Pretty sure he said on his podcast that he wasn’t with partner any more.

1 hour ago, BigMadMental said:

He has retweeted some Dundalk stuff so he could be away back there possibly.

Pretty sure he said on his podcast that he wasn’t with partner any more.

He couldn’t register to play for them until 1st December, so unlikely.