The Partick Thistle thread

Alan Archibald has handled this potential distraction superbly - tact, intelligence, maturity and loyalty. 

"Partick Thistle boss Alan Archibald has been ruled out of the running for the managerial vacancy at Shrewsbury Town. - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37717961"

That's the perfect response that deserves our full support.

Edited by Bishop Briggs

With Archie saying he's staying I hope the players take notice of that. Loyalty and commitment by the manager goes a long way to showing some of the players that it's time to repay the gaffer with a standout performance v County at the weekend.

Not sure Lawless is definitely out but not sure he's in our best team either.

If Erskine is fit I'd only make one change- despite being muck we have very little option but to continue with Devine as Barton I think could play as a sweeper in a back 3 but not in  a back 4 and Syme doesn't appear to be pushing to step up.

Change would be Amoo in for Lawless, the limited times I've seen Amoo this season he's been OK. Could easily argue for Elliott in for Gordon or quite a lot of other changes as well.

Scully

Ziggy Barton Lyndsey Booth

Osman Welsh

Amoo Edwards Erskine 

Doolan

Devine really hasn't been up to it so far this season so I'd drop him and give Barton a go at CB. For what it's worth this will probably not going to happen and Devine will probably start. Dropping him would be a huge statement however.

With Lawless probably out, I'd like to see Welsh start with Osman breaking up the play and using Welsh to feed the ball to the attacking  players. Elliot is always there as a plan B. 

Doolan is due a goal!

I hate Ross County. 

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Welsh has been good this season/we've been so shite this season that even has Welsh has looked good.

Considering he fucking shat it for prior to the equaliser it's definitely the latter.

I'd be fucking amazed if he managed to take a shot from outside the box that didn't go over the bar or a cross that wasn't over or underhit either. He's not the biggest of our problems right now granted but the fact he's a problem that hasn't been fixed for 3 or 4 years is fucking criminal.

1 hour ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Considering he fucking shat it for prior to the equaliser it's definitely the latter.

I'd be fucking amazed if he managed to take a shot from outside the box that didn't go over the bar or a cross that wasn't over or underhit either. He's not the biggest of our problems right now granted but the fact he's a problem that hasn't been fixed for 3 or 4 years is fucking criminal.

shut up mate welsh does unseen work