The Partick Thistle thread

Yes it's me that has the problem here, that tear-stained post because someone compared Edwards to Craigen is the work of a normal person.

[emoji50] did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning? Settle, no need for conflict & mud slinging. It's opinion and debate. What's your opinion?

[emoji50] did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning? Settle, no need for conflict & mud slinging. It's opinion and debate. What's your opinion?

My opinion is you should stop hammering your posts with emojiis like some 19 years old nedettte.

10 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Thought I'd stumbled onto the WAT forum for a second there... 

Subject change perhaps? Anyone know how Bannigan is getting on and if likely to be ready for start of next season? 

No. Nor Fraser.

Welsh was targeting the first game back after the split though, will he have made it or will it be back to 6 weeks away?

Bannigan is back in full training and is, theoretically,fit enough to play before the end of the season. Archie is leaving him til next season so he has a full preseason under his belt. This according to my old man who was speaking to him a couple of weeks ago in hospitality. 

10 hours ago, ALJAGS76 said:

Bannigan is back in full training and is, theoretically,fit enough to play before the end of the season. Archie is leaving him til next season so he has a full preseason under his belt. This according to my old man who was speaking to him a couple of weeks ago in hospitality. 

Ah good man. That would be decent.

I'm hoping for Reading to win the playoffs on the basis it would give us a slightly better shot at getting him- has anyone read the article and can elaborate on whether we're trying for another loan or hoping to get him permanently (would guess loan).