Killie, Falkirk or Hibs?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be quite happy with any of the three - all good clubs.

In saying that, Falkirk did make an awful fuss one time and had the temerity to try to take Motherwell's rightful place in the top league despite them having *cheated* by not spending a penny on their cowp of a "stadium" when the larger clubs were doing so. So - not Falkirk, definitely not Falkirk ;)

Hibs up. It's a home game for me, they don't have a plastic pitch which means our players can play and let's be honest they're nothing to worry about next year with Stubbs in charge.

Hibs up. It's a home game for me, they don't have a plastic pitch which means our players can play and let's be honest they're nothing to worry about next year with Stubbs in charge.

We certainly worried you at tynecastle, mate.

Edinburgh derbies are, in general, absolute shite. I've seen over 100 and maybe ten percent have been good games.

One of the best ones I've ever been at was the 3-2 one at Tynie. That game was mental. The goals, Hibs coming back from 2-0 down, shiels being sent off, late winner, Whittaker hitting both posts. Mental game :lol:

I'd like Falrkirk as it would be a nice change and I would also enjoy the seethe filled match threads full of posters crying over Scotland's premier establishment club.

Hibs would also be welcome back as Easter Road is a decent awayday and they bring a lot of hilarity to the Scottish game that really needs to be showcased in the top league.

While I've enjoyed many a day out to Killie I feel it's time they were punted as they have been hanging on for years and are due a stint in the lower reaches.

One of the best ones I've ever been at was the 3-2 one at Tynie. That game was mental. The goals, Hibs coming back from 2-0 down, shiels being sent off, late winner, Whittaker hitting both posts. Mental game :lol:

Aye, that was a belter.

On the other hand there was a run of Games towards the back of the 22 in a row run which night have been the worst football ever played anywhere. Think Hibs managed 2 goals in 11 games and we never scored more than 2.

Falkirk have played well all season on a shoe string and probably would've been promoted if it wasn't for us evil sevconians.

Hibs are decent side and slfp premiership level but they're the one team who'll be able to make it hard for genuine contenders Dundee united, so I hope they stay doon.

Killie have it in their favour, coming in to the games fresh, I reckon they'll edge Falkirk and sneak it.

I have nothing against Killie, I usually go down to Rugby Park for the away matches but as a fan you just want to see different teams each season.

Even from a Kilmarnock point of view the Championship looks like it could be a cracking league next season, especially if Ayr United came up. 

Archived