Still Game & Best Bits

smpar

:lol: Do a stage a night!

Too late to get in on this? At first glance, there are only a few of those questions I wouldn't get, I really am a sad w**k when it comes to Still Game.

f**k it, going to fire you a PM anyway. If it's too late then tough titties for me.

7 minutes ago, smpar said:

Too late to get in on this? At first glance, there are only a few of those questions I wouldn't get, I really am a sad w**k when it comes to Still Game.

f**k it, going to fire you a PM anyway. If it's too late then tough titties for me.

Get in there.  thurs afternoon sees to be the cut off.

Still waiting for a few folks answers. Even if you don't think you know many it's definitely worth entering.

I'll make the deadline tomorrow afternoon. I'll have them marked by tomorrow night.

Still time to enter. I won't get a chance to mark them until about 8pm so I'll call the cut off then.

I'll pop the answers up shortly after 8pm and hopefully have the winner revealed tonight.

My only request after the answers are put up (before I've revealed the winner) is that you don't say "I've scored such and such amount." Some answers I've been lenient with and others I've been nazi like. I'll give my justification at the time.

Keep the answers coming folks!

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Due to pish signal last night I was unable to mark the answers. I'll do it tomorrow afternoon on the way home. Anyone still to put their answers in can go ahead.

Worse than Mattydfc's thread!

Right here goes. The correct answers are below. I've given half marks to some folk for some questions. Mainly the punchlines as I just wanted the gist of the punchline but had to award a full point to those who got it spot on so awarded half points to those who were close. The Cameron answer resulted in half points as well for "Snarkleford" and "Snarklewood". I had to find the transcript to get the exact word so felt it only fair to dish out half points for "Snarkle".

1. Tighnahulish
2. Rose-Marie
3. The Ginnel
4. Skoda
5. Schlep
6. Spire
7. Jenny's
8. Medical Proficiency
9. Clark Gable
10. Hyperdales
11. Brogan Street
12. Finport
13. Chromotron UK
14. Blighty's Hardest Boozers
15. Midori
16. Shot glass with a naked lady
17. Big Mac and Fries
18. Fusilier
19. Beefy Bake
20. Heated hat
21. Shut up ya p***k fae me and shut up ya p***k fae him
22. Shut up boabby, you're the only fag in here
23. Aye very good, except I think we've a better chance of sticking our hand up a bird than you huv
24. We'll accept that as long as you go Catwoman ya pussy
25. If we were Burke and Hare we wouldny be robbing your grave, we'd be pissing in it
26. If a wiz Long John Silver you'd be first to walk the plank ya w**k
27. Two pints ya flubbadubbinknobend
28. Shut up Dick
29. Three pints ya goofy b*****d
30. You put the cock in cockney
31. Snarklefoot
32. An empire biscuit
33. Tomato Juice
34. Steve Austin
35. Delicious
36. A couple o bum chums
37. Internal Operations
38. Thunderbird
39. Chris Tarrant
40. Craiglang Youth Theatre
41. Jamie
42. Charlie
43. Frank McCallum
44. Molly Drummond
45. Harvey Gallagher
46. Captain Dandy
47. Vince Gallagher
48. Sinead
49. Archie
50. Matthew, Zeus and Onion
51. £32,500/£32,550
52. £1
53. £400
54. £140
55. 46
56. £8
57. 9.30pm
58. 75p
59. £10
60. £2.50

From bottom to top I'll give the results. I only received 11 responses unfortunately but thanks to those who gave it a bash.

12th - Cardinal: 16

11th - HappySouth: 17

10th - Blootoon87: 17 1/2

9th - Albert Legend: 32

8th - Alang1993: 34 1/2

7th - Nold: 35

6th - LoonsYouthTeam: 38 1/2

5th - RosspCfc: 43 1/2

4th - Smpar: 45 1/2

3rd - Karpaty: 49 1/2

2nd - C.Muir: 59 1/2

WINNER! - FreddieDaquin: 61.

So FreddieDaquin takes the plaudits by a point and a half. Some effort to get 61/62. FWIW the question that was unanswered was Fusilier. You'll never forget that tipple anymore. C.Muir your half point was "Snarklewood". I couldn't award the full point as I'm sure you'll agree.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter. It's appreciated. I hope you enjoyed taking part regardless of your score. I hope at the very least you got a giggle when you answered your questions. A truly outstanding TV series.

Cheers!

Updated to include Nold's score. Sincere apologies for missing you out first time around!