Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

Are you not very good with computers or something?

It took me three seconds to see that the link doesn't work.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It took me twenty seconds to find this:

http://tickets.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/mi-eventmaster/html/em/website/cart.pl?myaction=choose_package&action_session=171129&event_id=9999000000389800

Helen

Charles

I have a soft spot for Falkirk so was wanting to go and cheer them on.

Charles

The link doesn't work bud, I tried to send it to someone before. It is in a slightly awkward place but as you say, doesn't take that long to find.

Aye, it won't link as the ticket page opens up a new session per IP. 

It could be made easier to find but still, it's not impossibly difficult. Click 'tickets', click 'Season Tickets', and then click 'choose another fixture'. 

You won't be able to buy tickets for the Falkirk end online.

Give him a break. He's an Ayr fan and therefore not accustomed to all ticket games.

I think they can still pay into Somerset with ginger bottles.

Right well I've went on the laptop and I've found the tickets. Will there be any chance of Falkirk end tickets being on sale online?

Falkirk still, last time I checked, have tickets available for their end. Why not phone them or ask a Falkirk fan to pick you one up?

Falkirk still, last time I checked, have tickets available for their end. Why not phone them or ask a Falkirk fan to pick you one up?

Falkirk have sold out their initial allocation of 4400...I have heard they have been given a further allocation of several hundred some of which were still available earlier today Wednesday...dont know what part of the ground has been given them

I don't know how to explain this feeling but as much as I want us to win the tie I also feel like I'm going to be disappointed if we don't get relegated.  I am looking forward to playing in a different league but I can't bear to see us losing the game.

Very strange feeling indeed.

Or the fact it's a Thursday night with less than a weeks notice to get away from work early? You barely brought 2000 to Killie the last time you visited and got relegated.

We will have more home fans on Sunday than your ground holds.

In fact you couldn't get close to 2000 last week at Easter Road!

Lol wut ? 6 days notice for you boys for a midweek fixture as opposed to the 3 days notice we had against Hibs. You have rebuked your own statement in the same post you raging moron.

I have no idea how this will pan out, we have played Hibs 11 times over the past 2 seasons so knew what type of team we were facing. With Killie though, their results seem somewhat unpredictable and I haven't seen much of them at all this season. Get Thursday out of the road unscathed and then size up the final fixture.

Archived