Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a soft spot for Falkirk so was wanting to go and cheer them on.

Few Ayr fans who stay in Killie are going ....fancy a wee party at Fanny's ??

I'm incredibly excited and nervous in equal measure - excivous? - for this game. No matter what happens tomorrow night, I just hope that we've got something to play for come Sunday. 

I'm incredibly excited and nervous in equal measure - excivous? - for this game. No matter what happens tomorrow night, I just hope that we've got something to play for come Sunday.

I was under the impression Killies best chance was the away leg?

Best place to park in Falkirk?

For the Stadium?/?  West Mains Industrial Estate  about 200 yards away come off M9 at Junction 6 turn right then straight ahead to Earls Gate Roundabout turn right towards A 904 and its first turning on right ...or head further down cross the next roundabout and follow signs for football parking at Forth College....I think there is some limitted car parking at the stadium for away fans not sure tho

I was under the impression Killies best chance was the away leg?

Arguably so - yet that doesn't stop me being nervous about it. Even if we do turn up and play in a manner similar to that against Accies at NDP we could still be undone by you guys. However, it's all hypothetical - let's see what happens. 

Archived