Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

Scottish football is quite funny.

We can't get the crowds in and we all accept this.

Yet when we have a chance we refuse to sell tickets to a club incase it gives them an advantage.

This isn't a dig Solely at Killie as Hibs and Motherwell did it to Rangers last year too. I just feel we need to stop being so bloody petty and concentrate on the bigger picture rather than tit for tat nonsense

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon our initial allocation was fine, how many times did we have more than 4500 home fans this season? Also, if Killie gave away half their stadium and then some of their fans couldn't get a ticket they'd get slaughtered for it and rightly so. I imagine they'll take stock in a day or two after seeing ticket sales from both clubs before making a decision on it.

How much ticket money do the SPFL take from these games btw? That removes the financial incentive of maximising the ground somewhat, they'd just be doing us a favour by giving us more.

ETA, the facebook groups are bonkers, but it's nice to see folk really caring about the games.

Guest Back Post Misses

How do all these Falkirk fans know how many tickets Killie have sold? You haven't even sold your initial allocation yet but you want an extra stand just for the hell of it - you've still got around 25% of the tickets left according to your own club.

I've got a plan. Why don't you just be courteous and buy your allocation first and let us sell our own? We'll see if there's any tickets left and any way to accommodate some extra for you once we know the state of play with the home fans in their own stadium and once you've actually sold what you've been given.

Sound fair enough?

Almost gone this morning. Queues started at 7am. 

Can we respectively ask you for more tickets please?

Almost gone this morning. Queues started at 7am. 

Can we respectively ask you for more tickets please?

I would suggest that you probably can, once, as I said, we know how many are left after accommodating the home fans.

Sound fair?

Aye I'm not too arsed about the allocation. 4500 is plenty. More annoyed about our club allowing 4 tickets for every season ticket holder. Should've been 2 at most. Couldn't give a flying f**k about the folk that can't be arsed to turn up all season and then jump on the FFC sexy train as soon as we get anywhere. f**k um

Majority of the fans moaning about killie not giving us more tickets are fans that get annoyed when we split the main stand for the ****, hibees and for last season the jambos. Why should killie give us a supposed advantage.

The only thing I'm bothered about is if all the folk that go every week get a ticket. f**k the day trippers. And f**k killie

Wait, so Killie bend over to take it dry from Celtic and Rangers, but won't give Falkirk more tickets?

Get this Old Firm pandering nothing club in the bin, please.

Wait, so Killie bend over to take it dry from Celtic and Rangers, but won't give Falkirk more tickets?

Get this Old Firm pandering nothing club in the bin, please.

Settled your charity bet up yet, shitehawk?

Why shouldn't we ask for more tickets? There are only 200 left and we don't want to repeat the situation when the club actually ran out of tickets for the last league game at Easter Road and for the cup final last season. It doesn't look like Killie will need the stand behind the other goal so why not give at least a portion of it to us?

Settled your charity bet up yet, shitehawk?

Nope. As a Proper Hearts Man, you'll find I only take from charities, not give to them. greggy.png

I'm sure that will really give online oddballs like yourself a real tangible sense of superiority, though. titter.png

Nope. As a Proper Hearts Man, you'll find I only take from charities, not give to them. greggy.png

I'm sure that will really give online oddballs like yourself a real tangible sense of superiority, though. titter.png

Disgusting.

After skirting with relegation over the past seasons and given the turmoil in the Club of the field our luck may have run out, although I don't think that this is the foregone conclusion some seem to think.

I snigger reading some of the posters from these "big" clubs regarding a diddy team like Killie. Since we were promoted to the top league in 1992/93 we have had 23 consecutive appearance in the top league. Not a bad record! This is only matched by three other teams, Celtic, Aberdeen and Motherwell. With regard to the last two the mighty Dons and Motherwell finished bottom in seasons 1999/2000 and 2002/03 respectively and were spared relegation on a technicality due to Brockville being unsuitable and the Clubs not allowing Falkirk to groundshare with Airdrie.

These giants of the game Dundee (11 seasons in top flight) Thistle ( 8 seasons) St Mirren (10 seasons)

Our time may have come but we have had a great run.

Archived