Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk fans on here always give off about the number of tickets available for away fans at Dumbarton as well, yet they've never yet been able to fill the 900 seat away section at The Rock. Who knows where they get these delusions of grandeur from. Like a mini Hibs.

I was just saying that given how many went to the Rock for the recent Alba match where have all these fans come from for the playoff final.

Hard to gauge so it is

Im not sure how many season ticket holders they have but the fact that theres still tickets left after their season ticket holders have had a chance to buy would suggest they either have less than 2000 or some of them obviously arent interested. Worst case scenario a pile of us will just have to get tickets for the home end but theres no really any need for that if theres going to be loads of empty seats in the ground.

Or the fact it's a Thursday night with less than a weeks notice to get away from work early? You barely brought 2000 to Killie the last time you visited and got relegated.

We will have more home fans on Sunday than your ground holds.

In fact you couldn't get close to 2000 last week at Easter Road!

Or the fact it's a Thursday night with less than a weeks notice to get away from work early? You barely brought 2000 to Killie the last time you visited and got relegated.

We will have more home fans on Sunday than your ground holds.

In fact you couldn't get close to 2000 last week at Easter Road!

More paying customers in the home end. doubt they'll be much more than 3k Killie supporters.

Christ someones a bit tetchy. I was simply pointing out that i had no idea how many season ticket holders killie have. Ive been down a few times this season as my dads a killie fan and crowds have been very poor. 7000.home fans would be a decent turnout considering but surely would leave enough space for us to get a few more tickets if needed.

If Locke was still in charge I'd really fancy Falkirk, but now I'm not so sure. I think Killie are a bit more solid at the back and I fancy the likes of Magennis and Higgy to really trouble Falkirk with their directness. Fancy Falkirk to contain Boyd right enough so I think a lot depends on Killie's approach.

Who are going to be relegation candidates next season outside of Hamilton and Killie/Falkirk?

The likes of St Johnstone, Inverness and Ross County are well established premiership teams now. I guess maybe Partick could get dragged into a dogfight.

For the last few years there's always been someone in trouble who "shouldn't be" - Hibs, Motherwell and Dundee United in the past 3 years finishing in league positions that they really shouldn't have.

More of that again next season would be nice.

For the last few years there's always been someone in trouble who "shouldn't be" - Hibs, Motherwell and Dundee United in the past 3 years finishing in league positions that they really shouldn't have.

More of that again next season would be nice.

Scenes if Sevco :lol:

Funny thing is if we go up, you compare the two teams that came up this year. One of them will be second favourites for the title and one will be odds-on to go straight back down.

We finished nine points behind Sevco.

We were twice beaten by late winners at Ibrox. Had we drawn those two games the nine point gap becomes a three point gap.

We lost a 90th minute equaliser at Alloa and missed a 90th minute penalty to get a point off Livingston.

I sense it would be bad somehow for Scottish football if Sevco finished bottom 6.

What word could we use for the end of the world event like this?

Knowing the suits, they've probably signed a TV deal "guaranteeing" four old firm games

Hope Higgy plays. 

His other half, if he is still with her, I believe is a Bairn from Grangemouth. So if he wants his hole he won't be trying a f**k. 

First leg key for me. If we get a lead we are incredibly difficult to peg back. We will score at Rugby Park IMO. So if we are in front it will mean Kilmarnock needing 3 to get level. 

As I have little clue about Kilmarnock's strengths it is impossible to predict. 

I will predict one thing though. McDonald will get dogs abuse as will fatso Boyd. 

We have to play McHugh and Baird to start with as their movement will make it difficult for Kilmarnock. Miller on for the last 20-25 minutes. 

Any news of refs yet?

Clearly as thick as the Hibs support. 

Let me explain

We will score at Rugby Park IMO.

So if we are ahead at home by 1 goal it will mean you need 3 to beat us. 

2 for penalties. 

You said we would need "3 to get level", not "3 to beat us".  Maybe properly read what you've written before diving in all guns blazing?

Guest Back Post Misses

You said we would need "3 to get level", not "3 to beat us". Maybe properly read what you've written before diving in all guns blazing?

We will be 2 up 😜

Guest Back Post Misses

Falkirk brought 2000 the year we relegated them.We had something like 8500 in the home end that day.

I'd expect a similar home crowd on Sunday.

Will we expect a knuckle dragging pitch invasion like the last time either way. If you win goading us again if you lose trying to get to Michael Johnstin.

Kilmarnock are a club that seem to me need a clear out. For that reason you should simple allow us the victory and get on with the blood letting. 😜

If you lose will the fans want to keep Clark or dump him?

We're critically inconsistent though and there is simply no way of predicting how we will perform in these two games. We could battle hard without scoring like against Celtic at Rugby Park, we could go goal mad like against Accies away or we could simply not turn up and get horsed like against, well, everyone.

This.

We definitely have enough about us to win this comfortably if Dr Jeckle turns up. However, if Mr Hyde is in attendance then it's bye bye premiership.

And this.

We've been criminally inconsistent since Clark took over.  We have the potential and talent to beat anyone but it's anyone's guess what team will turn up.

If we play to our potential, Falkirk won't stand a chance.

Archived