Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Locke was still in charge I'd really fancy Falkirk, but now I'm not so sure. I think Killie are a bit more solid at the back and I fancy the likes of Magennis and Higgy to really trouble Falkirk with their directness. Fancy Falkirk to contain Boyd right enough so I think a lot depends on Killie's approach.

Magennis running at McCracken is a pretty frightening prospect.

More paying customers in the home end. doubt they'll be much more than 3k Killie supporters.

haha, considering we had 5k in the home end last week against Thistle i think we'll have slightly more come Sunday. 

We had 8k+ in the home end the last time we relegated you.

Christ someones a bit tetchy. I was simply pointing out that i had no idea how many season ticket holders killie have. Ive been down a few times this season as my dads a killie fan and crowds have been very poor. 7000.home fans would be a decent turnout considering but surely would leave enough space for us to get a few more tickets if needed.

There will be space, it's also our home game. We can give you as many tickets as we please.

In the past when we've given Celtic or Rangers more tickets for title winning games the games have been dead rubbers for us, this game isn't. I'd be looking for us to try and maintain as much advantage as possible, Giving Falkirk fans both ends certainly wouldn't be doing that. 

Will we expect a knuckle dragging pitch invasion like the last time either way. If you win goading us again if you lose trying to get to Michael Johnstin.

Kilmarnock are a club that seem to me need a clear out. For that reason you should simple allow us the victory and get on with the blood letting.

If you lose will the fans want to keep Clark or dump him?

Probably, we'll probably see Falkirk hit with a bill for the ripped out seats too like last time. 

Considering going to the 2nd leg.

Checked ticket price - £18, which is ok I guess, but a bit of a surprise as Ibrox and Fir Park were £5 and £10 respectively.

I thought there was some sort of pricing regulation on the go - maybe there still is.

Considering going to the 2nd leg.

Checked ticket price - £18, which is ok I guess, but a bit of a surprise as Ibrox and Fir Park were £5 and £10 respectively.

I thought there was some sort of pricing regulation on the go - maybe there still is.

SPFL set minimum pricing for the Play Off finals of £18 & £12

Your about to play what is essentially a one off cup game (but over 2 legs)

Your squad is a who's who of championship level squad filler and that's the side I saw play us at Dens.

There's nothing wrong with that btw, horses for courses etc. Houston has built a very capable team for that level but if you came up and kept the same squad it would be comparable to our "club 12" season where we built a (very good) championship team that floundered badly in the top flight.

No Miller, No Hippolyte, No momentum. Cant really see how your point is entirely valid. So much has changed since that game.

There will be space, it's also our home game. We can give you as many tickets as we please.

In the past when we've given Celtic or Rangers more tickets for title winning games the games have been dead rubbers for us, this game isn't. I'd be looking for us to try and maintain as much advantage as possible, Giving Falkirk fans both ends certainly wouldn't be doing that.

But your colleague a couple of posts earlier said that if Killie turn up we wouldn't stand a chance.

Now you tell me that if we have fans behind both goals we are at an advantage?

The Falkirk Facebook page is excellent. Lots of indignant people on there demanding extra tickets from Killie and posting rumours on how few tickets we have sold.

They are crowd-wa**ing themselves silly. It's nice to see a group of fans getting excited for a big game though.

We outplayed Dundee for an hour at Dens and lost the first two goals against the run of play. Dundee's first was offside, and then took a heavy deflection to beat Rogers. We never really recovered after we lost the second but were still right in the game and only lost a third goal as everyone was up the other end of the park hunting an equaliser. Dundee do have some good players (am I right in saying that if they hadn't lost to Hamilton they would have finished top 6?) and their ability to take chances was the reason they won the game.

Living in Dundee I know quite a few Dundee fans and all said what a good side we were and how unlucky we were to lose.

No idea what point deefiant is trying to make. Of course we have some 'Championship' level players but overall we're a very decent side

The Falkirk Facebook page is excellent. Lots of indignant people on there demanding extra tickets from Killie and posting rumours on how few tickets we have sold.

They are crowd-wa**ing themselves silly. It's nice to see a group of fans getting excited for a big game though.

You lot have given up already of you refuse to give us extra tickets IMO.

You lot have given up already of you refuse to give us extra tickets IMO.

We've given you enough seats that every one of your season ticket holders gets a ticket which is more than I can say for you lot. Pipe down.

Guest Back Post Misses

We've given you enough seats that every one of your season ticket holders gets a ticket which is more than I can say for you lot. Pipe down.

^^^^^

Shiting it

Archived