Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

Guest Back Post Misses

Only 800 of our 4400 allocation left to shift. I heard we'll only get an additional 250 when these sell out.

Scottish football loves stands with big banners covering empty seats. It showcases we can spell.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing Killie's thinking is a flood of tickets Friday/Saturday based on either

Good result on Thursday, see us over the line by buying a ticket

Or

Bad result on Thursday, team needs you now more than ever

How do killie fans feel about this gane? As you can see we are all busy crowd wanking and getting exited about maybe going back up after 6 years. I see killie are bringing 2000 and im sure there will be alot more than usual at RP on sunday. My question is how do you get fired up for having to pay for 2 extra games you dont want to be in?

I'm looking forward to it. Got a ticket for both games, and it'll be good to have a big crowd and a good atmosphere.

Aside from the financial aspect (which is a massive factor) I wouldn't be too bothered about going down, some good games in the Championship for us next year!

That said, we'd probably be in big financial bother if we go down, so I may be less relaxed on Sunday afternoon!

(Unless we're about 4-0 up from the away leg)

so 18,000 capacity, approx 7000 empty seats and no extra tickets for away fans wanting to go!! this is the sort of game that could attract new, occasional or lapsed fans to go more. big game, good atmosphere the sort of match we shouldn't be turning fans away from. should remember this the next we're told how crowds keep falling, we need to get the next generation away from the playstations etc etc...

(or maybe I'm just angry because I need to get 7 tickets tomorrow morning before the away end sells out, think I'd rather watch in the pub than get home end tickets...that's £126 killie could miss out on, they must be loaded as a club, lol)

It's total guess work on the Killie ticket sales but not sure we should be pandering to extra Falkirk fans after they only gave us 2,000 tickets for the first leg. We'be matched their 25% of seats available and every one of their season ticket holders can attend.

I reckon we'll sell a lot on Friday and Saturday depending on the result of the first leg, although the tie will most probably still be in the balance either way.

As for the money aspect of a sell-out, we'd make far more from extending our 23 year stay in the top flight.

It's making me want Killie to stay up, f**k putting up with an entire season of this.

Can't wait to come up and crowd w**k myself into oblivion in the Bairns v Hamilton match threads.

As for the football I genuinely don't know what will happen. If Magennis, Kiltie, Dicker, Boyd etc turn up we could score a couple in the first leg but we'll need to improve our defending. Hopefully Falkirk believe they are already up and underestimate us on Thursday.

2-1 Killie on Thursday, 1-1 on Sunday.

Archived