Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

That was a sore one. No complaints about the result, but the scoreline flattered Killie IMO. Two very poor goals to concede, especially so early, and we were up against it from that point onwards.

Houston got the tactics completely wrong today. We saw on Thursday that long balls were ineffective against Addison and Ashcroft, but he persisted with it. Fair play to Kilie, as they dealt with us comfortably and punished us with their chances.

This season has exceeded expectations for us. An amazing effort to get 90 minutes from the Premership, but we fell badly short today.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh for Christ's sake heaven forbid you celebrate a victory in a big game, people acting like they wouldn't be the same if it was their club.

I think that was actually meant as a compliment....

Kilmarnock play off winners 2015/16

Motherwell play off winners 2014/15

Calm down to a panic

I think that was actually meant as a compliment....

Kilmarnock play off winners 2015/16

Motherwell play off winners 2014/15

Calm down to a panic

He was clearly taking the piss since we didn't actually 'win' anything. Funny how when well beat rangers everyone was jizzing themselves but because we only beat falkirk we're not allowed to celebrate. oh well we stayed up so who gives a f**k. Happy days. :)

The banner was totally unnecessary, i can't deny that. 

The league didn't have a sponsor last season.  There has been a similar banner at every play-off final this season.

And it is a red neck for the Kilmarnock to stand behind it and celebrate like it was a cup win. Other clubs (Ayr, QP and Edinburgh City) were celebrating promotion.

Archived