CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

39 minutes ago, RutherGlen said:

Can't beat a bit of literacy snobbery, eh chaps? Maybe you two should go feel each other up in dictionary corner. 

Or maybe you and I can meet up in Rutherglen to discuss it, you up for it? 

Martini situation, from tomorrow suits me

How many aliases do you have? Fucking blouse :lol:

Following on my support for KRR manager. Turns out assistant manager wife works in my local which i never knew until tonight.

Looks like Both guys keen on clyde job and reckon they have a few players who could step up no problem and a few who wont but no names as asked by Assistant n ex clyde player.

Small world indeed but JPs job just now and he has my full support along with peaso...

Foreva

On 05/03/2017 at 19:00, shawfield shed boy said:

Following on my support for KRR manager. Turns out assistant manager wife works in my local which i never knew until tonight.

Looks like Both guys keen on clyde job and reckon they have a few players who could step up no problem and a few who wont but no names as asked by Assistant n ex clyde player.

Small world indeed but JPs job just now and he has my full support along with peaso...

Foreva

I know Rabs manager Stewart Maxwell very well. I have coached within clubs he has

been playing for and managed. I cant see him being tempted to move into senior

football with Clyde. The Rob Roy backroom staff all signed new contracts a

few months ago after bringing success to the club with the Sectional League Cup

final win over Shettleston. He will want to see through the long-term project of getting

the club back to Kirkie and into a purpose-built facility aimed at involving the local

community. I know this has been on-going for some considerable time - due to various

hold-ups - but I would be surprised if he walked away from that and headed to 

Broadwood.

Just need to wait and see how locke does if he gets a result today and we lose (inevitable) then it's 5 with a game on hand for them

Looking over the past 4 months without a win it's difficult to see where we will get a win
After today 4 massive games think we need minimum of 8 points from these games

Just need to wait and see how locke does if he gets a result today and we lose (inevitable) then it's 5 with a game on hand for them

Not only that but they still have to play us twice! Very worrying!

The back to back home games vs cowden and Edinburgh are absolutely massive for us. 6 points there should see us safe.