Offensive Behaviour at Football Act cave in.

Glenconner

You're one of a handful of posters on here to excuse their obvious mentalism. First on mental health issues, then booze, and now it's some kind of psychopathic yoon crusade. He without sin and all that.

Being a moron is not even remotely the same as "mentalism".

Then why even mention it? Other than displaying just how much of a fucking raging BritNat young Lib Dems are these days.

Still, at least I didn't bother you. No sir-ree. Edited by Ad Lib

:lol:

I must have picked you up wrong. Mind you given the amount of pish you spout on here, sometimes in the most obscure manner, it's probably excusable.

For an obviously bright lad you seem obsessed with debating others whose intelligence you constantly question, I would have thought you'd find something more worthwhile to do with your life than debate 'morons' like me on a football forum.

I am a failed politician teetering on the edge of mental stability. I have nothing better to do with my time.

Sad really.

And proud of it, pleb.

I will hope from the bottom of my heart that you eventually realise your mistakes.

Pleb? You are a fantasist that lives out his legal & political aspirations on a football forum!

Your derision of different or lower social classes than yourself, should call into question (IMHPO) your ability to lecture at a grand institution and influence the minds of our up & coming legal professionals. I'm pretty sure that one of the mainstays of Law is that everyone (despite social class & access to money) is entitled to proper legal representation?

I will hope from the bottom of my heart that you eventually realise your mistakes.

Pleb? You are a fantasist that lives out his legal & political aspirations on a football forum!

Your derision of different or lower social classes than yourself, should call into question (IMHPO) your ability to lecture at a grand institution and influence the minds of our up & coming legal professionals. I'm pretty sure that one of the mainstays of Law is that everyone (despite social class & access to money) is entitled to proper legal representation?

Wow.

Did it honestly not occur to you that I was taking the piss?

Wow.

Did it honestly not occur to you that I was taking the piss?

This is your standard response to being called out for truly offensive and non-liberal remarks & comments that you make.....

"I was joking" is your go-to defence, given your previous for calling people morons etc, I'm not buying it.

If it truly was a joke, a sorry will suffice. I expect I'll be waiting a long time? You have no idea of my social class & your comments would be offensive to most of the posters on this site as it suggests that only people who are from the professional classes are entitled to an opinion.

So, shove your wow. A sorry will suffice...

This is your standard response to being called out for truly offensive and non-liberal remarks & comments that you make.....

"I was joking" is your go-to defence, given your previous for calling people morons etc, I'm not buying it.

If it truly was a joke, a sorry will suffice. I expect I'll be waiting a long time? You have no idea of my social class & your comments would be offensive to most of the posters on this site as it suggests that only people who are from the professional classes are entitled to an opinion.

So, shove your wow. A sorry will suffice...

Oh let's see now.

A poster who everyone has relentlessly dismissed as a Tory for about a decade on this forum gets accused of pomposity by another poster and replies with a post casually calling them a pleb.

Do you think it's possible they might have been playing up to the false persona others have attributed to them as a light hearted joke? Even possibly?

The quality of poster here has absolutely fallen through the floor. There are clearly still a few folk who can tell when someone's not being serious, but they're getting much harder to find.

How is singing 'up to our knees in ****** blood surrender or you'll die' on the same level of threatening behaviour as Flower of Scotland?

It isn't. I was very clear when I said it was much more offensive.

Oh let's see now.

A poster who everyone has relentlessly dismissed as a Tory for about a decade on this forum gets accused of pomposity by another poster and replies with a post casually calling them a pleb.

Do you think it's possible they might have been playing up to the false persona others have attributed to them as a light hearted joke? Even possibly?

The quality of poster here has absolutely fallen through the floor. There are clearly still a few folk who can tell when someone's not being serious, but they're getting much harder to find.

Failure to address the issue. Was it a joke or a defensive mechanism?

If I addressed you as a mentally unstable, pompous p***k who continually denigrates other posters on a football forum, I'd be talking the truth.

I'd also add attention seeking as you stood in the most focused upon seat in the GE , knowing you had no chance. Why do that? Other than to raise your own profile?

If you were truly serious about politics and concerned about the welfare of Scotland, you would have been gutted at losing to an SNP candidate, as you see them as bad, instead, you see it as a laugh.

You are the worst kind of person, someone who looks down on everyone else, but tries to cover up his elitist attitude by defending the right of a father to shag his daughter.

If I addressed you as a mentally unstable, pompous p***k who continually denigrates other posters on a football forum, I'd be talking the truth.

Most normal people don't address others based on their mental health status.

I'd also add attention seeking as you stood in the most focused upon seat in the GE , knowing you had no chance. Why do that? Other than to raise your own profile?

I did it because the local party asked me to, they were a nice bunch of people, they'd invited me to their Burns Supper a couple of times, and I thought it would be fun to campaign against Jim Murphy. I most certainly didn't do it "to raise my own profile".

If you were truly serious about politics and concerned about the welfare of Scotland, you would have been gutted at losing to an SNP candidate, as you see them as bad, instead, you see it as a laugh.

People are "gutted" when they lose seats they have an actual chance of winning. Tottenham were "gutted" when they lost the league. People who don't expect to win aren't gutted when they lose. St Johnstone fans were not crying onto the dashboard of their combine harvesters when they didn't win the Premier.

You are the worst kind of person, someone who looks down on everyone else, but tries to cover up his elitist attitude by defending the right of a father to shag his daughter.

The rest of your post just descended into outright lies. Desperate.

Most normal people don't address others based on their mental health status.

Most normal people don't regularly address others as morons! They debate the point and suffer for it if they are wrong.

I did it because the local party asked me to, they were a nice bunch of people, they'd invited me to their Burns Supper a couple of times, and I thought it would be fun to campaign against Jim Murphy. I most certainly didn't do it "to raise my own profile".

Fun you say? Is the political landscape viewed as fun to you? Imagine if we had had a credible liberal alternative to Jum or the SNP and they had viewed the constituency as important! Remember that until recently, winning the city of Glasgow was viewed as impossible for the SNP- instead , you chose to have "a laugh" therefore denying the electorate a real, serious candidate - yo democracy!

People are "gutted" when they lose seats they have an actual chance of winning. Tottenham were "gutted" when they lost the league. People who don't expect to win aren't gutted when they lose. St Johnstone fans were not crying onto the dashboard of their combine harvesters when they didn't win the Premier.

Just another "I was joking" excuse.

The rest of your post just descended into outright lies. Desperate.

What lies? Be very specific.