Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

An underrated aspect of signing Ciftci that he turns at least half the teams in this league's fans into seething messes. We've missed that kind of shithousery since McDonald left.

This is genuinely a massive part of why I want him signed up. He boils the piss of all the right people.

10 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

An underrated aspect of signing Ciftci that he turns at least half the teams in this league's fans into seething messes. We've missed that kind of shithousery since McDonald left.

Except us, of course. He seems to collapse mentally against Saints. 

This is genuinely a massive part of why I want him signed up. He boils the piss of all the right people.

That Scottish cup tie at Dens Park was amazing, although I was sure he was going to get sent off. I can’t really remember another one of our players inciting so much seethe.

That Scottish cup tie at Dens Park was amazing, although I was sure he was going to get sent off. I can’t really remember another one of our players inciting so much seethe.

I was fully invested in him scoring before offering the entire Bobby Cox a square go. Disappointed it didn’t come to pass tbh.

15 hours ago, mjw said:

All his posts are on another teams thread so you could be right.
Hopefully be can leave the homophobia out this time.

To be fair, it must be utter shite being an accies fan, talking about other teams is all you can do to keep your mind off the fact your club is a joke.

I saw a piece in one of the papers with Neil Warnock where he confirms he's looking at "2 or 3" Scottish based players - probably lends some weight to the Carson to Cardiff stuff....

Edited by Swello

1 hour ago, Swello said:

I saw a piece in one of the papers with Neil Warnock where he confirms he's looking at "2 or 3" Scottish based players - probably lends some weight to the Carson to Cardiff stuff....

£100k, wasn't it?  :lol: 

34 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Anything to get John Boyle down there to start reclaiming money out the tills. 

I cannot believe I'd forgotten about this until it was brought up on here a while ago. What an absolutely incredible turn of events that was. I can just picture the bold JB kicking in the doors and holding the place up like Dick fucking Turpin.

21 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I cannot believe I'd forgotten about this until it was brought up on here a while ago. What an absolutely incredible turn of events that was. I can just picture the bold JB kicking in the doors and holding the place up like Dick fucking Turpin.

If the limp-wristed fighting style that he used against Craig Brown was on show in Cardiff, I'm surprised he got anything out of them.

To be fair to JB, it took a tremendous amount of baws to go on national telly and start preaching, with a straight face, that clubs should be paying out to those that are owed money.

Not a single f**k was given by Johnny boy that day.

Saw that Flow had already mentioned this on Twitter but the club YouTube just stuck a wee video up with Paul Matthew. We're getting shot of the wall in front of the main stand.

A bit of nostalgia for me there with the wall getting knocked down. When I first started going to Fir Park back in the day the wee enclosure bit just behind the old dug out was where I used to stand. That'll be the last remaining bit of the old terracing gone then?

Edited by capt_oats