Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I got my ticket for the Scottish Cup QF the other day but I'm unsure if it has been added to my Season Ticket like previous rounds or if a physical ticket is being posted out/to be collected from the Ticket Office. Does anyone know what one it is? Because I can't see anything either on the email receipt or at any stage when I was buying the ticket was it made clear what's being done so unless I'm missing it somewhere painstakingly obvious I just can't see it.

10 minutes ago, AdamMFC said:

I got my ticket for the Scottish Cup QF the other day but I'm unsure if it has been added to my Season Ticket like previous rounds or if a physical ticket is being posted out/to be collected from the Ticket Office. Does anyone know what one it is? Because I can't see anything either on the email receipt or at any stage when I was buying the ticket was it made clear what's being done so unless I'm missing it somewhere painstakingly obvious I just can't see it.

Did you buy your seats from your account as reserved seats ? If so I'd assume they've been added to your ST . I've never received any actual confirmation that mine had been added to my ST but they have each round.  If in doubt give the ticket office a phone and they'll let you know.  

4 hours ago, AdamMFC said:

If you have an email receipt ticket confirmation and it says on it 'Add Access to Card' with '£0.00' beside it then it's on your card.

5 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Did you buy your seats from your account as reserved seats ? If so I'd assume they've been added to your ST . I've never received any actual confirmation that mine had been added to my ST but they have each round.  If in doubt give the ticket office a phone and they'll let you know.  

Yeah I did buy it that way. 

21 minutes ago, eliphas said:

If you have an email receipt ticket confirmation and it says on it 'Add Access to Card' with '£0.00' beside it then it's on your card.

Ah right ok. Thanks very much. Problem solved.

Honestly, get him so far to f**k. A fraud of a manager. What the f**k do they do all week on the training pitch? 

An embarrassment of a performance. Get the season, the team and the manager in the bin. 

Massive massive f**k up by Flow extending his contract on the back of what was essentially just a decent start.

He almost certainly isn’t going to be emptied anytime soon but watch the stands get emptier from here on in.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if we lose to Dundee on Saturday now.

I honestly wonder what they practice in training.

I've never seen a team play 3 centre mids then decide to kick it over them all game.

I've nae doubt the best two midfielders in that squad are Slattery and Shaw. No where near the team.

The constant lotto pick of a team is fucking wild anaw.

I get people are pissed off. I am too. But I will say again we should never have lost that tonight. We had a good few chances to score. On another day….
Ross County on the other hand had a very soft penalty to help them win. I cannot recall Kelly having many of any saves to make.
If County won comfortably tonight then yes I would say Alexander should go but that was not the case tonight.

Saying it as I see it.

£350 quid isn't much in the long run of things, Some will struggle to pay that.
The price of EVERYTHING is going up and I dunno if I want to waste £350 watching that.

I've watched us play some shite football under some really shite managers and Alexander's brand of football is honestly up there with the worst I've ever seen. Clueless in attack, tombola line ups and invisible in midfield. 

If we lose to McGhee's Dundee get him binned immediately.

I get people are pissed off. I am too. But I will say again we should never have lost that tonight. We had a good few chances to score. On another day….
Ross County on the other hand had a very soft penalty to help them win. I cannot recall Kelly having many of any saves to make.
If County won comfortably tonight then yes I would say Alexander should go but that was not the case tonight.

Saying it as I see it.

True but regardless of the result the performance and ‘style’ of football was atrocious once again. I struggle to think of a single move in that game that entertained.

If Alexander is watching that midfield and doesn’t think Slattery should be starting ahead of Donnelly or Goss, then we are in big trouble.

6 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Saying it as I see it.

I'm not even bothered that we've lost though, that's not my issue. It's the god awful football that went before it that has been served up all season. I found myself almost not caring whether we scored an equaliser or not because I'd sat there miserable for 90 minutes beforehand, so what's the point. Zero enjoyment whatsoever, players lacking any sort of confidence to do even the very basics of a pro footballer and a team sheet picked out a tombola every game. Miserable.

I am not saying we were great. We were not. But think some should calm down a little. 60% possession and 17 shots to Ross C 40% and 6 shots. Throw in a dodgy penalty and that was very unfortunate tonight.
If the stats were reversed and Ross C won then yes I would be concerned.