Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

12 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Just a quick recap at 19:05

Out:
Aarons, Moult, Fox, Penney (end of loan), Johansen, Connelly (loan), Speirs (loan), Maguire (loan), Shields (loan)

In:
Blaney, Crankshaw (loan), Mandron, Danzaki

No fit left back.
2 fit centre backs.
No one added to the midfield.

:lol: absolutely fucked it.

Didn't have you down as a panicker Oats. Disappointed.

4 hours ago, Kapowzer said:

Maybe Tait's tattoo's are an elaborate Prison Break-esque means of escaping relegation, years in the planning.

News just in, his Mrs sent me this after I left a comment on her insta about where to get the nicest crushed avocado in the West End

image.thumb.png.b7f0d97ad446a3b518c95330b4d1cf29.png

As suspected, Ricky has always had the solution to our problems, Maldini and Baresi, no more than £2,500 a week, willing to take a relegation clause (just in case).

15 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Just a quick recap at 19:05

Out:
Aarons, Moult, Fox, Penney (end of loan), Johansen, Connelly (loan), Speirs (loan), Maguire (loan), Shields (loan)

In:
Blaney, Crankshaw (loan), Mandron, Danzaki

No fit left back.
2 fit centre backs.
No one added to the midfield.

:lol: absolutely fucked it.

Remember Max is back and I am also now pinning my hopes for the rest of the season on Dunachie who wasn’t getting a consistent game with East Kilbride.

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

I suspect we will be left with cast offs from Celtic B.  Is Turnbull available, no but here is a jobber we signed by mistake, not even Japanese.

They've got some big ties against a podcast coming up, so we may even struggle there.

It’s all a bit of a shambles tbh we’ve been needing a left back (pre World Cup) a defensive midfielder since Campbell left, and now have one right footed centre back (Mugabi) who is crocked. Other clubs around us are signing players whilst we seem to be labouring to do so. Failure to make any significant signings in this window would be tantamount to negligence and almost certainly confirm our relegation status.

1 minute ago, Jim64 said:

It’s all a bit of a shambles tbh we’ve been needing a left back (pre World Cup) a defensive midfielder since Campbell left, and now have one right footed centre back (Mugabi) who is crocked. Other clubs around us are signing players whilst we seem to be labouring to do so. Failure to make any significant signings in this window would be tantamount to negligence and almost certainly confirm our relegation status.

That’s what they want us to think.

1 minute ago, wellboy1991 said:

Have been given one name who is potentially signing tonight. 

Not a left back, not a centre mid and not a centre half. Another forward who can play across the front three.

Coming from a L1 English side. 

Shoot me man, we've got about 3 defenders put together 

1 minute ago, wellboy1991 said:

Have been given one name who is potentially signing tonight. 

Not a left back, not a centre mid and not a centre half. Another forward who can play across the front three.

Coming from a L1 English side. 

I'm increasingly coming to the conclusion we're fucked. 

Relegation is one thing, relegation with millions in the bank will bring an interesting reaction. And I doubt it'll be 'well done safe-guarding the long-term future...'