Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

38 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Not sure about Wyscout but Wiki has Ross Tierney as 5'9 which I reckon is at least 4 inches out.

We should bring back Ross Tierney.

Is it possible our players can't see Ross Tierney? I don't think any of them can look down.

1 hour ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I know that tongues are firmly in cheeks, but mentions of bringing the likes of Lamie and Tierney back does just make you think, regardless of how much deadwood a Motherwell manager manages to clear, he always replaces it with his own.

There's always a ratio of useful:dud. It's just the current squad is about 90% duds. 

53 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I know. I will be giving him 100 percent support and hopefully the guys around me do the same 👍

In Dingwall the rump of the bois that were there were singing his name (to the tune of Boney M’s Daddy Cool) so it should start off well.

1 hour ago, ropy said:

In Dingwall the rump of the bois that were there were singing his name (to the tune of Boney M’s Daddy Cool) so it should start off well.

Been singing that for his 5 min appearances for a while. IIRC on Tuesday I'm pretty sure I heard that on my stream BEFORE he came on. Like "hint hint Ketts, play the man ffs"

19 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Probably adding 2+2 and getting 5 here but Casey, Butcher and McGinn being out and Scott Burns tweeting this makes me wonder if we're one of the interested teams.

I pay as little attention to them as possible so I have no idea who tf he is or what he looks like irl, but Wikipedia and Transfermarkt both have him as 6ft so it is a possibility... Also I wonder how many gammon heartattacks the journos can induce with the resultant "King unwanted at Ibrox"/"King set for Ibrox exit"/"Gers say bye to King" headlines.

7 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Probably adding 2+2 and getting 5 here but Casey, Butcher and McGinn being out and Scott Burns tweeting this makes me wonder if we're one of the interested teams.

He can play CB and CM quite naturally so it would make sense.

In this sort of tailspin its difficult to see us beating anyone, as you lose any belief / confidence 

Hopefully with the injury situation, it'll mean that Kettlewell goes back to basics and selects players to play in their natural positions rather than trying desperate formations or shoe-horning players into unnatural roles