Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

4 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Thelonius has Scottish ancestry somewhere along the line. Get him capped

His great grandfather is from Glenrothes or something like that, I’m sure. Vague memories of his dad posting it on twitter.  

edit - that was surprisingly easy to find 

Edited by PSJ.84

41 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

His great grandfather is from Glenrothes or something like that, I’m sure. Vague memories of his dad posting it on twitter.  

edit - that was surprisingly easy to find 

:lol: his dad seems lovely. I think I wish he was my dad.

Performances like that will see us looking up the table rather than down the way...yes County were utter dung, but we were the polar opposite from the word go and if Bair had taken even a quarter of his chances, then that result could have been extremely embarrassing for County 

What a win, what a fuckin' win. 5-0 going (at least) 9. It's been a while sice we pumped some and kept a clean sheet at the same time.

Motherwell, it seems learned how to football. County weren't pish (aye ok, they were) .... we were just spectacular!!

What a bunch of boys, Halliday, Bair, Dave, Mugabi, SOD, Vale and Spittal what a team unreal performances all round from everyone. I love Stuart Kettlewell what a job this man is doing. Fair play to the board for not sacking him as the run could’ve seen us part ways but honestly believe he can help us climb the table, maybe challenge for top 6 if very fortunate

What a result to build on. That offside goal from Bair and Spittal’s second half goal were sublime. 

What a boi Theo is.
What a baller Spittal is.
Georgie Gent is great anaw.
I love the Robbo/KT thing SOD and Bev have.
Davor is a brilliant footballer. 
Harry Paton gets unfair stick anaw.

3 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

What a boi Theo is.
What a baller Spittal is.
Georgie Gent is great anaw.
I love the Robbo/KT thing SOD and Bev have.
Davor is a brilliant footballer. 
Harry Paton gets unfair stick anaw.

Clean sheet for Kelly too 🙂

Can’t believe after a 5-0 win I’m coming away disappointed it wasn’t 10+. It really could have been, I don’t think I’ve saw as dominant a Motherwell performance in about 30 years and that’s even allowing for the wee blip around the hour mark until we made the subs. 

Superb win, hopefully the Kaiser is toasting a good win over that helmet Adams.