Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, redstarcvedza said:

Sorry for another pie post but thought that the pakora fans would be interested that the Chicken Pakora pie has been launched todayScreenshot_20240311_153023_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4d7e3a104cc183ad518c56836e980993.jpg

Never apologise for mentioning Pakora on this thread. Is that Broughton as in the Broughton between Biggar and Peebles? 

4 minutes ago, Swello said:

Never apologise for mentioning Pakora on this thread. Is that Broughton as in the Broughton between Biggar and Peebles? 

Yes it is Gillespies has a butcher shop in West Linton so Broughton part of the run

1 hour ago, redstarcvedza said:

Sorry for another pie post but thought that the pakora fans would be interested that the Chicken Pakora pie has been launched todayScreenshot_20240311_153023_Facebook.thumb.jpg.4d7e3a104cc183ad518c56836e980993.jpg

Season 2 Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Kettlewell continues to come over very well even when saying absolutely nothing.

Maybe why it takes our players till the 50th minute to decipher his pre match instructions. Because that aligns with us not being a shambles.

Talking of Kettlewell and next season, I guess we'll probably actually retain 3 of the 15 being released, a few others will do a Goss. At least 5 can be fired into the sun.

I'm a big fan of not developing OF wingbacks, I don't think I've ever seen so many loan players in a row used for the same position (Penney, Furlong, Spencer, Gent, Montgomery, Devine).

Keeper is key as I'm informed a good one can actually come for crosses.

Central defenders, Casey needs to come good, Blaney we collectively do not know if he has anything about him. What to do here.

Midfield you'd look to strengthen in depth if you consider the retained Lennon, Davor and Paton will probably start going on what precedents have been set.

Up front, just recruit so Oli Shaw is not seen as a option, not a big ask.

I think we'll field a bid for Theo and then the question is does he want to continue his Phoenix story with SK which means an extension or do we cash in, will he be worth more in January or next summer or do a Jimmy Scott.

I've said before I think Nicholson was signed as succession planning for Spittal.

3 hours ago, redstarcvedza said:

Yes it is Gillespies has a butcher shop in West Linton so Broughton part of the run

I know where I'm going on Wednesday :)