Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I quite like it. I don't buy football tops and I don't really care what they look like but I can't generally tie them to a specific season in my memory unless they're a bit weird. I know the KVV season was when we went a bit Ajaxy and that Moult first season was when we had the sash. I honestly can't remember what our kit looked like last season except that I imagine it had a claret band in the middle.

2 minutes ago, Cloontang said:

I actually really like it. I don't mind something different every so often. Hated the 80s throwback a few years back.

image.jpeg.e91687bcb0fab26a87f37304441e1fd3.jpeg

I think it is the white trim that is putting me off, it would look ok with just the claret and amber.

10 minutes ago, Desp said:

First set of strips (and training gear) not signed off by Burrows apparently.  

You can tell.

Too busy making the right decisions on football tops and not paying attention to stadium renovations and manager appointments then.

2 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Just to have a short break about the Investment talk, what's going on with next seasons kits?

They have generally been announced by now and the latest was the 23rd June last year. Most of them being either early or mid June.

Seems strange we are promoting some training kits before the main football kit.

Why did you have to bring this up?

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE.

Edited by StAndrew7

On 21/06/2024 at 17:55, Erik Barmack said:

So, I'll bite:

(1) I would like to have conversations with folks, even people who are adamantly against the offer, to figure out what makes the most sense for the Club (even if that's not the Barmacks).  But over the last week that's become harder, and just as a litmus test for you to consider, I've received 20+ notes from people (at least half of whom were against the initial version of the deal), saying that they're afraid to post here and/or telling me that there's no point in posting here, because everything that I write will be mocked or taken out of context.  Take that with the grain of salt, but I would prefer an outcome where the Club finds its preferred future because people are well-informed and not just mocking the other side.

First post.

Inasmuch as I'd like everybody here being civil, this is literally, the 2024 equivalent of "the dog ate my homework". At Cleland Primary, we gave up on that at around Primary 4; around nine years old.

An absolute no. Why this is being discussed is beyond me, however, in 1977, the Jam did have a tune called "This is the Modern World".....

2 minutes ago, Dan Electro said:

First post.

Inasmuch as I'd like everybody here being civil, this is literally, the 2024 equivalent of "the dog ate my homework". At Cleland Primary, we gave up on that at around Primary 4; around nine years old.

An absolute no. Why this is being discussed is beyond me, however, in 1977, the Jam did have a tune called "This is the Modern World".....

Welcome; I'll let the others ask your opinion on paneer.

5 minutes ago, Dan Electro said:

First post.

I’ll be second to welcome you.

Glad to have you abroad on more ways than one.

Everyone will get back to you on the investment scheme when we have collectively got over the trauma of the new strip.