Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I mean, the build up to this also brings the crushing inevitability of us f**king it up but setting that aside for a second, it really has been some shift from the Society and volunteers ahead of the Quarter Final and it really asks questions of exactly what The Bad Colins beef with the Society was and also makes you wonder precisely what Dickie (he's still there eh?) didn't feel he could "align" himself with.

Also...LOL

Edited by capt_oats

26 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

I mean, the build up to this also brings the crushing inevitability of us f**king it up but setting that aside for a second, it really has been some shift from the Society and volunteers ahead of the Quarter Final and it really asks questions of exactly what The Bad Colins beef with the Society was and also makes you wonder precisely what Dickie (he's still there eh?) didn't feel he could "align" himself with.

Also...LOL

I refuse to believe that's Mika.

Spotted over on SO that there's a couple of fans from Germany looking for Rangers tickets. They sent the Club emails:

Hello, first of all thank you for your answers. We have already spoken to the club itself, specifically to Suzanne Reid, but they said that we can only buy hospitality tickets for the game in question, as the normal tickets are reserved for season ticket holders. The club can't help us with that, so we thought someone in the forum here would be kind enough to help us. We are travelling from Germany especially to see the game at FirPark and are grateful for any help in our search for normal tickets! Many thanks and best wishes, Anja & Chris

Now, I can't buy tickets on the portal yet to help out as I'm not a season ticket holder. Surely in this case the Club could just sort them tickets? Or tell them when they're open to others? We have 4,000 season ticket holders. There's plenty of space.

This just feels like a massive shot to the foot. Just give them tickets as opposed to the attempted sale of hospitality, too?

8 minutes ago, StAndrew7 said:

Spotted over on SO that there's a couple of fans from Germany looking for Rangers tickets. They sent the Club emails:

Now, I can't buy tickets on the portal yet to help out as I'm not a season ticket holder. Surely in this case the Club could just sort them tickets? Or tell them when they're open to others? We have 4,000 season ticket holders. There's plenty of space.

This just feels like a massive shot to the foot. Just give them tickets as opposed to the attempted sale of hospitality, too?

Are they **** though?

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

Are they **** though?

Geographically adjacent.

It's a wild take that a couple contact the club looking for tickets for a game where we have 3,000-3,500 empty seats and they are told "you to buy a hospitality package" rather than saying "sure glad to help, would you like to upgrade to a hospitality package?".

Treat others how you'd like to be treated yourself.

Maybe one for Marcus to get involved in despite standing down from the WS.

Club have always had this policy when it's V the OF though.

I get the points being made but I'd guess it's more likely these folks are coming to see Rangers rather than Motherwell??

7 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I get the points being made but I'd guess it's more likely these folks are coming to see Rangers rather than Motherwell??

Ask them to fill in the blanks - if they can, they get a ticket

1. D*n**l S*ng**ald 

2. *i*k L*h*a*n

3. H*lm Kr*ska

54 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye, I understand totally. These guys are saying they've been over for before for hospitality back in Feb 2020. None of those games were Rangers (Celtic, St Mirren and County).

Edited by StAndrew7

10 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I'm going to say it'll be... Maswanhise this time. 3 months. Ankle.

He was a nice enough guy but he was made of fabergé egg when he played for us, he suffered many injuries with two long-term layoffs, and I'm surprised he managed to stream roll through Biereth without injuring himself. I assume his potential move to St Johnstone fell through due to Leveins departure.

6 minutes ago, Cloontang said:

I assume his potential move to St Johnstone fell through due to Leveins departure.

He apparently turned down the chance to train with us, while Levein was with us, because he "didn't fancy it" and wanted a move abroad, so it was probably never as close as the papers made it seem.

I'm happy we "missed out" tbh.

16 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye, when did we get a gang sign?

BetDesp currently offering 11/8 for Busta to be doing this sign in the pub on Friday after his 3rd pre-match pint.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He apparently turned down the chance to train with us, while Levein was with us, because he "didn't fancy it" and wanted a move abroad, so it was probably never as close as the papers made it seem.

I'm happy we "missed out" tbh.

One of these guys who looks competent for 85 mins then trips over the ball and gives away a goal.