Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

6 minutes ago, ropy said:

I could see him as a sniper rather than a revolver man.

I see him more as a blunt force trauma man, rather than anything that requires accuracy or precision.

Edited by Doctor Manhattan
ETA: I mean Grimshaw, not Gallagher, before anyone asks the obvious question.

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

The Livi team (when not in lockdown) go to the Toni Macaroni in Motherwell afore they play us for lunch. I was twaggin past one day when they stopped their bus and all went in. It was odd to see. 

It's worse than you think. They promote it by saying they're away to eat their 'Go Fasta Pasta' to prepare for the game - think the name was a Tony Mac's invention though to be fair.

Also with the pizzas, a few of our players are sponsored by Papa Johns and I think they just drop pizzas in after a game :D Which gave us this beautiful picture:

Edited by ATLIS

25 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

It's worse than you think. They promote it by saying they're away to eat their 'Go Fasta Pasta' to prepare for the game - think the name was a Tony Mac's invention though to be fair.

Also with the pizzas, a few of our players are sponsored by Papa Johns and I think they just drop pizzas in after a game :D Which gave us this beautiful picture:

Surely he's absolutely fucked that pizza doing that.

Is Lawless injured the now? Thought he'd at least be on the bench unless I've missed some Lawleff news
He hardly played for Burton cause he was crocked so looks like he's still crocked. Think I saw talk of him being injured in a bounce game.

44 minutes ago, Swello said:

So Gallagher not playing tonight as trailed (and none of the new players either, save for Kelly) - hmmm.

Tbf I didn't expect any of the new players to be starting. I see there's no Seedorf on the bench though.

Anyway I take it a "muscle injury" is the new "back injury".

Just now, capt_oats said:

Tbf I didn't expect any of the new players to be starting. I see there's no Seedorf on the bench though.

Anyway I take it a "muscle injury" is the new "back injury".

Said it last week he was supposed to be away but not a clue why he’s not offski but clearly not in the plans.