Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

42 minutes ago, nsr said:

Just a reminder, this guy is in his 60s and pretending to be trolling on a forum mainly populated by people around half his age. Truly impressive stuff.

Deplorable ageism from nsr.

13 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Released from Leicester City where he played development football which makes him a professional. WFFL was wrong in his post.

You're a needlessly pedantic dick and you're still not even technically right

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

20 hours ago, happyaccie said:

Don't know how you come to me being in my 60s, I know my near neighbours have a propensity for being liberal with the truth but to just guesstimate my age is hilarious.

Jeezo what a trolling trumpetheid.

4 hours ago, happyaccie said:

That is the most hilarious post ever. From someone who has a propensity to offer sevco backing in any criticism levelled at them your opinion bears no significance with me.

The most hilarious post? How come you're not laughing then? :rolleyes:

Edited by MJC

Elliot Frear must wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat when it's training the next day - look at the size of the wee chap :lol:

On that note and a not so interesting fact.

I was in buying a replica shirt for my nephew whose 11. The girl in the shop said that the small man is basically a large child’s. She then advised me that Frear wears a small mans top.

So basically Frear wears a shirt for kids. Told you not very interesting.....

On 23/03/2018 at 14:23, Desp said:

Just as well you are along to clarify everything, eh?  I'm sure that the Motherwell fans posting about Motherwell player Cedric Kipré, in the Motherwell FC Thread, would have been baffled by WFFL's post until you came along.

You really are a fucking helmet. 

Gonna have to bow down to SenileAccie's superior knowledge on this one imo.

10 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Gonna have to bow down to SenileAccie's superior knowledge on this one imo.

He obviously has no idea how professional is recognised, when in receipt of money for playing football at any level you are considered professional, if you think for 1 minute Cedric never recieved any salary from Leicester City you are a gullible twit.

11 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

He obviously has no idea how professional is recognised, when in receipt of money for playing football at any level you are considered professional, if you think for 1 minute Cedric never recieved any salary from Leicester City you are a gullible twit.

How would you define a professional football match?