Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

There's yer Robinson pre-match. Ciftci and Dunne are doubts as Desp mentioned in the match thread.

Again, interesting take on the squad at 3:14: "we know where we went wrong, we know that the period in November and December has cost us and that our squad possibly isn't quite strong enough and we'll have to look at that. We have to make sure players step up to that, step up to the mark or we sign other players that can do."

Heard a few weeks ago Kipre was open to a new contract, he's got a new agent though and he'd be the highest paid player in the squad.

2 new contract in 9 months or so is some going.

I can't see us making Kipré the highest paid player at the club unless we are absolutely certain there will be acceptable offers coming in for him in the summer.

A short term output from the club, with a big return coming at the end of it. 

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Heard a few weeks ago Kipre was open to a new contract, he's got a new agent though and he'd be the highest paid player in the squad.

2 new contract in 9 months or so is some going.

Kipre is quite inexperienced for his age and so another season wouldnt do him any harm - but i assumed this was to ensure that we got more money for him in the summer/january. I'd love to have him here next season as he's one of the most entertaining defenders we've had since Mio was about...

Ya Bezzer! will have a mental breakdown when he hears about Kipre getting yet another new contract, a lucrative one at that. :lol:

In all seriousness though I'm not a massive fan of Kipre and don't quite get the cult hero status he is afforded by the support. I know he is a youngster and is very rough round the edges, but I just think he is a bit of a bombscare and it gives me the fear whenever a high ball goes near him.

I'd love to see him score though as you get the impression that his celebrations would be epic.