Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

6 hours ago, Swello said:

Interested to know what the view is like with those railings in place. I'm down the front of the Hunter and it was already a worse view last season with the pitch changes. Maybe the photo angle is exaggerating the size of it. 

Surely they wouldn't deliberately build something that restricts people's views?

Via a journo mate (so second hand or third hand) was told that mistakes were signed off last year which resulted in what is having to get done now get done for structural, and health and safety reasons. Looks industrial from the photos. 

2 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Guys a quick question about buying the tickets for the game today. So I have logged in and got my reserved seat in my basket. How do I purchase tickets for the other two season ticket holders in my “ network” .

im just going round in circles !

I was the same as @ropy and the two were both there. Have you tried the other holders accounts? There was one time I tried to renew and I could only see my ticket, but when I went into my daughters account it had both.
Just checking, under "My Network" there should be a list of the other peoples with a dropdown/collapsible part for each. Mine currently says  "I can MANAGE tickets for S." and "S can MANAGE tickets for me"

12 minutes ago, AnderooMFC said:

I was the same as @ropy and the two were both there. Have you tried the other holders accounts? There was one time I tried to renew and I could only see my ticket, but when I went into my daughters account it had both.
Just checking, under "My Network" there should be a list of the other peoples with a dropdown/collapsible part for each. Mine currently says  "I can MANAGE tickets for S." and "S can MANAGE tickets for me"

All sorted now thanks to you both 👍

2 hours ago, capt_oats said:

Surprising to hear about the decent aerial figures as he's supposedly only 5ft 9"

Tbh aerial stuff is just bad on WyScout. You can "win" an aerial duel even if you lose the header, as long as the player heading the ball neither has a shot with it or finds a team mate.

In general it seems it can help define physicality when combined with other things but tbh, with him i dunno. 

2 minutes ago, eliphas said:

New concrete stuff looks fine on the telly I'd say. Primed for advertising boarding. Monetise.

When we make our next Champions League appearance we'll be able to accommodate the massive LCD advertising no problem. 

If I have to review the first half  I would say we are lethargic. We just didn't get going fir the most part and were shakey in the back. Kelly miss kicking the ball a few times and just not really bothering to move or make a tackle.

After the goal it has begun to pick up amd we've been in more control but it could easily fall back to that same level in the second half.

14 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

If I have to review the first half  I would say we are lethargic. We just didn't get going fir the most part and were shakey in the back. Kelly miss kicking the ball a few times and just not really bothering to move or make a tackle.

After the goal it has begun to pick up amd we've been in more control but it could easily fall back to that same level in the second half.

Fair assessment. Thought we were quite decent last 15 minutes of 1st half. Slattery battered the cross bar with a crack in shot. 

Queens Park playing out from the back is playing into our hands. That said they are a decent outfit as you would expect and will have chances this half. We need to start on front foot and try and get 2nd goal.