Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 hour ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Having a wee issue in trying to purchase tickets for the Livy game. I’m only getting options to buy Senior or Student tickets there seems to be no option for full adult tickets. Anybody else having this issue? 

Ask the green brigade , they will give you some pointers.

2 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Having a wee issue in trying to purchase tickets for the Livy game. I’m only getting options to buy Senior or Student tickets there seems to be no option for full adult tickets. Anybody else having this issue? 

This is what I get, I had to log in (from a previous purchase)

4666D26A-4609-46A2-BE27-1A3825E5208B.png

Just now, Stevie Kirk said:

Cheers I was looking at the same section as you but you have “away fan “ labelling on yours which I’m not getting.. Will have another go in a bit 👍

I started from the Tickets page on the MotherwellFC site if that makes a difference 

12 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I just got mine and, as Ropy said, went through the Motherwell website without a problem. One thing I did notice is, you have to click on the word 'online' which is only a slightly different colour from the rest of the text so it's quite easy to miss the link.

I don’t know what the issue is but I’m still only being offered student and OAP tickets . I also don’t get any chat about “ Away “ tickets either and I’m using the same link on the Motherwell site as you chaps. What search engine are you using ? I’ve tried chrome and safari on my iPad and Microsoft edge on my laptop and they are all exactly the same 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I don’t know what the issue is but I’m still only being offered student and OAP tickets . I also don’t get any chat about “ Away “ tickets either and I’m using the same link on the Motherwell site as you chaps. What search engine are you using ? I’ve tried chrome and safari on my iPad and Microsoft edge on my laptop and they are all exactly the same 🤷‍♂️

Hit this link man; https://www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/Events?utm_content=buffer90c8a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hopefully sets you on the right track!

2 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Just lie about your age.

57 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

Having the same issue here, unfortunately the links above only giving the concession options too. 

Who'd have thought trying to give £25 to Livingston would be such a challenge?

Maybe someone tried to bid the £1m for Nouble after all, but Livi just made the process of completing the deal impossible. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just lie about your age.

I’m trying to buy an adult £25 OAP £17 and u16 £10 which is £52

The website is letting me buy 3x£17 concession tickets = £51 so I’m a whole quid up happy days.

Seriously though how hard should it be? 

37 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

I’m trying to buy an adult £25 OAP £17 and u16 £10 which is £52

The website is letting me buy 3x£17 concession tickets = £51 so I’m a whole quid up happy days.

Seriously though how hard should it be? 

Is it offering tickets in sections N and P, which are the away sections?  I have looked at the Account Settings and it has nothing specific about age or being an away fan, I assume it is the link that dictates the away section.

6 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Chrome worked fine for me. 

2 hours ago, ropy said:

Is it offering tickets in sections N and P, which are the away sections?  I have looked at the Account Settings and it has nothing specific about age or being an away fan, I assume it is the link that dictates the away section.

That was my assumption too. The link on the Motherwell website takes you directly to the away tickets - there wasn't any other option for me and I was able to choose between adult, concession or kid's ticket. £17 seemed a bit steep for an OAP I thought but I'm not used to buying them as my dad doesn't go to many away games. 

Phoned Livi's ticket office, seems to be an issue with their system registering folk as "home fans" despite using the link Motherwell have provided. Probably why folk who have previously purchased haven't had the same issue. 

Anyway, if you phone them up they'll sort it for you there and then so you can log back in with all options. Failing that they are selling tickets from 1.30pm tomorrow at the ground. (They did say they have a small office though so encourage folk to contact them to sort the online issue instead of buying on the day)

Edited by MurrayWell

1 hour ago, MurrayWell said:

Phoned Livi's ticket office, seems to be an issue with their system registering folk as "home fans" despite using the link Motherwell have provided. Probably why folk who have previously purchased haven't had the same issue. 

Anyway, if you phone them up they'll sort it for you there and then so you can log back in with all options. Failing that they are selling tickets from 1.30pm tomorrow at the ground. (They did say they have a small office though so encourage folk to contact them to sort the online issue instead of buying on the day)

Livingston FC + Ticketmaster, a match made in heaven.