Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

20 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Not posting the link because f**k The Sun but Kelly back to the **** is it? LOL

Agent earning his money by linking him to Celtic last week.

Jesus Christ Alanos……genuinely thought that was the real thing. Especially as the date was Wed 31st May. That sold it to me 😂.

Don't think you will be far off mind….

1 hour ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I don't disagree Martindale fucked up badly with Nouble but ultimately he's 28 and has looked decent at a decent level for about four months of his entire career.

And remember when his scoring rate was questioned, Livi fans insisted he's a winger not a striker which begs the question why SK would be interested...

This is why I am not into him really.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Not posting the link because f**k The Sun but Kelly back to the **** is it? LOL

42 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Kelly makes sense for them as a homegrown backup but I hope and expect him to cost them massively if he ever needs to start a run of games.

Aye. Homegrown, Their youth product. Ticks a few registration boxes.

Kelly will not be a loss, unfortunately his good form tailed off and he cost us a lot of points. On a lighter note, he did give my grandson on of his gloves on Sunday, but some big arse teenager thought it tough to grab it off a 12 yr old. Hopefully the glove will have some sort of infection, probably dropsy. 

9 minutes ago, one m in Motherwell said:

Tell you something, the club are having a laugh with these 5 - 6pm tweets that very much are not The List.

Haha - I'm convinced they have a carry on with this stuff sometimes. It's quite funny.

Half expecting the next tweet "The list you've all been waiting for will be published at 9pm tonight" - and at 9pm it's their list of top 10 passes of the season. 

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

The bold Barry tagging the wrong Motherwell there...ach well.

Can't edit it either because he's too shite to be verified.

Posted (edited)

The fact someone has cut that all together genuinely blows my mind. Get a life!

I mean obviously none of those are good attempts to save it. But jeezo. Talk about a waste of time.

Edited by eliphas

If your going to put together a Liam Kelly reel of errors, probably a wise move to cut out the goals that aren't his fault.

On the flip side of that, you could easily put together a very impressive highlights reel.

Has he been flawless, absolutely not, but he's won us plenty of points in the meantime.

Guys in the stand booing his every touch after the error on Sunday. Still seeing his name pop up on twitter (as per above) 

It's getting boring now.