Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

5 minutes ago, Dan Electro said:

First post.

Inasmuch as I'd like everybody here being civil, this is literally, the 2024 equivalent of "the dog ate my homework". At Cleland Primary, we gave up on that at around Primary 4; around nine years old.

An absolute no. Why this is being discussed is beyond me, however, in 1977, the Jam did have a tune called "This is the Modern World".....

I’ll be second to welcome you.

Glad to have you abroad on more ways than one.

Everyone will get back to you on the investment scheme when we have collectively got over the trauma of the new strip.

Don't have a strong opinion on the top, it's fine. I think if it was released without all the other stuff going on it wouldn't matter that much.

I'm good with trying something different, as much as the band is iconic, there's not a problem with mixing things up now and then.

I genuinely don't think I've ever been as conflicted by a Motherwell tap.

I actually don't hate it but I don't like it.

It's a nice Bradford shirt? In fact, it has heavy Rugby League energy especially when Casey's wearing it.

@Desp's point about it being the first set of teamwear not signed off by Burrows feels bang on the money.

7 minutes ago, StAndrew7 said:

Welcome; I'll let the others ask your opinion on paneer.

I spent some time in Folkestone working for Church and Dwight. Folkestone was a big Gurkha town. Suffice to say that the paneer there pished on any that I've had in ML1.....

As a scientist/engineer, I see paneer lining your stomach in advance of the Cobra/Kingfisher.....

9 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

I’ll be second to welcome you.

Glad to have you abroad on more ways than one.

Everyone will get back to you on the investment scheme when we have collectively got over the trauma of the new strip.

Cheers, matey. I've a revenue proposal which I'll share privately. 

Of one that knows your backstory, you are an absolute legend. 

What you are doing for the club is inspirational.

Thanks again.

51 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Utterly horrific.

f**k about with the away strip till the cows come home but the home strip needs the “band”

Imagine Celtic released a home strip without hoops? 

They would just have to wear a suit to weddings and funerals like normal people.🤣

Edited by well again
Text

24 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

It's a nice Bradford shirt? In fact, it has heavy Rugby League energy especially when Casey's wearing it.

Something the South Sydney Dingo's would wear in the NRL.

It's utterly shite.

1 hour ago, Dan Electro said:

I spent some time in Folkestone working for Church and Dwight. Folkestone was a big Gurkha town. Suffice to say that the paneer there pished on any that I've had in ML1.....

As a scientist/engineer, I see paneer lining your stomach in advance of the Cobra/Kingfisher.....

You can stay.

1 hour ago, Dan Electro said:

Cheers, matey. I've a revenue proposal which I'll share privately. 

Of one that knows your backstory, you are an absolute legend. 

What you are doing for the club is inspirational.

Thanks again.

I'm always very tickled at folk appearing with rando usernames and immediately being able to identify other rando usernames. It's like watching someone being able to read morse code. Sensational.

13 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

I'm always very tickled at folk appearing with rando usernames and immediately being able to identify other rando usernames. It's like watching someone being able to read morse code. Sensational.

Same. I'm absolutely none be wiser. But I have now googled @Vietnam91 and figured it oot! Some holiday that by the way.