Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

41 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

He'll leave kicking and screaming, rumour has it he plans on recreating this on Saturday.Screenshot_20240711-1656192.png.ae3c01366cbad440c672f14ee1d8a59d.png

Watching our stewards try and deal with this kind of incident would undoubtedly be comedy gold 

44 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Aye. I’m just waiting on confirmation that the whole shitshow is done and I’m bumping up my subscription.

Ironically McMahon, Dickie, Feely and Barmack could be the best thing that has happened to the Well Society in years. 

It's been the plan all along like.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

It does aye. We put the other one out for free on Patreon because it felt important to, but we've got very kind paying subscribers who sign up to... whatever the number of podcasts we do a week is, so this is on that subscription. 

So yeah, it's a subscription from £2 a month or something.

How much to be made Chairman?

15 minutes ago, StAndrew7 said:

I believe you have to build an app.

Season 4 GIF by Rick and Morty

Every time I see it mentioned, all I can think of is this guy.

Edited by fat_tony

22 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

How much to be made Chairman?

You'd have to take that up with Chairman Fow.

I think our by-laws dictate it's a trial by combat, rather than a financial transaction.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

This but Hamilton, they’d go for any two-bit scheme put forward to them surely.

Not interested unless it's an African prince asking them to move money to a safe account.

1 minute ago, MurrayWell said:

I see Partick Thistle are 'exploring new worlds' with their own documentary. 

Nothing in any news on it about them having to sell the club to get it either...

14 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Off topic but Mitchell van der Gaag is a free agent again after leaving Manchester United. 

He’s more a centre half than a right back 

I see wee Al has been released by Luton. YPotY to banished to Milwall and not getting a sniff.

He joins Shaun Hutchinson now as another ex player on the market yet outside our weekly wage limits. 

Speaking of Van Der Gaag, I've been in the market for an adult size of a 'Well top from my childhood, so I was absolutely buzzing when my mum found the top from my avatar in XL in a cupboard the other week. Fortunately my dad agreed to part company with it 😂

What I will say is that an Pony 1997 XL and a Macron 2024 XL are two very different sizes.

PXL_20240614_220339475.jpg

1 minute ago, Vietnam91 said:

I see wee Al has been released by Luton. YPotY to banished to Milwall and not getting a sniff.

He joins Shaun Hutchinson now as another ex player on the market yet outside our weekly wage limits. 

Seemed inevitable. Despite his poty, when new manager came in at Luton he was sidelined pretty quickly, saw his debut for Millwall and he looked a mile off it, after a few games wasn't even on the bench.

Hope he finds a club that gives him the chance to resurrect his career, really decent guy.