Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Just now, Londonwell said:

Hold on, in all seriousness, am I being told that people leave their toast to go cold before putting butter on it? 

Absolutely not cold, no. Slightly less than roasting? Aye.

Cannae wait for those on the day shift to come on tonight, long day at work "30 pages? What's happened....oh the proposal is pulled, as expected......FUCKING THREE SLICES OF TOAST?????.....buttered LUKEWARM.....*cancels Well Society DD*" 

2 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

I'm coming to fight with you on that hill Kenny. I do the same and sometimes waft the toast 

Sweaty plate and immediate butter is amateur.

You WAFT your toast? I need to sit down. 

3 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

I'm coming to fight with you on that hill Kenny. I do the same and sometimes waft the toast 

Sweaty plate and immediate butter is amateur.

image.jpeg.1e612ced27261d264572849a4ab748b2.jpeg

Just now, joewarkfanclub said:

If we cant agree on butter, better no get started on the Toasted or Roasted Cheese debate!

Its a miracle we were able to agree on fan ownership! 😍😍😍

Roasted

9 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Most of the comments on the club Facebook are actually very positive. Where there are grumbles they seem to be mostly coming from "Top fan" posters (i.e. gobby c***s who like the sounds of their own voices a bit too much at the best of times.)

image.png.b5650802631dda492233783e808890bc.png

"Not before time, our industry (swap for members?) have found it's voice, it must be heard" He’s obviously forgot that in three years. Not all pilot's are that inconsistent.

Edited by Vietnam91

1 minute ago, joewarkfanclub said:

If we cant agree on butter, better no get started on the Toasted or Roasted Cheese debate!

Its a miracle we were able to agree on fan ownership! 😍😍😍

Roasted, without a doubt.

Any Motherwell fan who calls it "Toasted Cheese" needs marched out the front door alongside McMahon & Dickie.

3 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Was this not a thing, like, decades ago over on Steelmen?

Came on to read about the news, didn't expect this turn of events. Fwiw my view is thatI agree, 3 is a psychotic number. Also agree toast should be buttered instantly and not left to cool.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Just to direct away from the very important toast conversation.

This is a really good statement from the WS.

It is, makes their point clearly and strongly without coming over as bitter or vindictive.

Also while things could change, there is currently no suggestion EB will be re-engaging with the process. Which in itself justifies a comprehensive rejection, some will say.