Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, camer0n_mcd said:

Even number, butter straight on and toasted cheese. Anything else is wrong 

I didn't want to red dot anyone today, but you sir have earned it for that comment. 

Edited by MP_MFC

Do people who call it roasted cheese have roasters instead of toasters in their house? 🤔  Or are *they* the roaster?

Oh, even slices, cooled on plate in front of an open window until cold and crunchy, slathered with Lurpak. 

11 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

I was all for coming and congratulating the Well supporters on doing the right thing and kicking this pseudo takeover into touch.

What do I see?

Toast wafting and roasting cheese?

Feck me.

All the best any way lads you bunch of absolute deviants.

Thank you but TBF I think the inevitability of it has reduced the euphoria or aided the bread-based response.

We all had some nerves, to be expected, but from the the moment McMahon said the club wouldn't host discussions and EB said he wasn't flying over, it was objectively done.

I don't have time to dig out the exact numbers but given 37% were 100% no and definitely going to vote, there was no way EB/McMahon were going to 'win' enough of the rest with a half-assed statement or two.

Had they taken up a two-week residency in the Cooper bar from the Livingston game, justifying their numbers, selling the big vision, giving lip service to cooperation and offering interviews to every media outlet going it might have been closer.

But this was a total and utter horsing, with a gaping chasm between the 'sides' in quality.

Tbh I'd already moved on to thinking through future ideas so as happy as I am at the news, I'm nowhere near as giddy as I thought I'd be at this point before the Society proposal was released.

Edited by Handsome_Devil

1 minute ago, MearnsWell said:

Do people who call it roasted cheese have roasters instead of toasters in their house? 🤔  Or are *they* the roaster?

Oh, even slices, cooled on plate in front of an open window until cold and crunchy, slathered with Lurpak. 

Trying to make roasted cheese in a toaster makes one a roaster

1 minute ago, MearnsWell said:

You roast it under the grill. Using the toaster for roasted cheese? Maniac stuff. turning it on it's side like a mentalist. 

I sometimes have one slice, which is odd.

My only hard rule is that I get the toast out the toaster as soon as it pops.  Leaving it in is detrimental.

It’s roasted cheese because my dad told me that when I was a boy.

12 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

The odd number of pieces of toast has got my OCD in overdrive too, in addition to trying to build a mini Stonehenge with them at the same time. Shudder.

However the toast is just a smokescreen for the real issue...the latte. The lack of coffee in it would make Starbucks proud. 

Oh, by the way, great to see worst takeover attempt ever getting the treatment it deserves. 

Triple shot espresso, mate.