Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

27 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

There'll be no surprises, it'll be just like at Ibrox. As minimal an allocation as they can get away with allowing us, in the shitiest corner of the stadium.

Due to segregation, I would imaging we will be in one of the corners next to the main stand. 

The worst seats in the stadium are down the front behind the goals. So at least we shouldnt be down there!

It's a shambles having it this late and still no info.

Going by Twitter Rangers fans still in the dark also.

We'll prob get the wee bit to the left of the South Stand that Away teams usually get for internationals.

1 minute ago, Stevie Kirk said:

We can write him off till January I reckon. So two attacking midfielders required ? 

The quote from Kettlewell is:

“From a club point of view, it’s another blow. Our injury list isn’t getting shorter and we’ve now got one less option in the forward areas. We’ll look to see if we can bring in some fresh blood to try and cope with the situation.”

The "one less option in the forward areas" is presumably open to interpretation. Like, does/did he see Nicholson as a forward or an attacking midfielder (I know he's included in the Forward bracket in the squad on the official).

39 minutes ago, Richie said:

We'll prob get the wee bit to the left of the South Stand that Away teams usually get for internationals.

Don't be daft mate, that's the Rangers end of the stadium!  

G6/G7 of the East Stand is the chat.  Basically the other side of the Main Stand from where you're on about.

Just now, MurrayWell said:

33 f**king quid 😂

Atleast there is a reason for it this time (probably a big chunk going towards the SFA for leasing and running safety apps, etc).

And they have given us one of the worst views (to be expected).

16 minutes ago, Desp said:

Don't be daft mate, that's the Rangers end of the stadium!  

G6/G7 of the East Stand is the chat.  Basically the other side of the Main Stand from where you're on about.

Damn you and your lies @AJF

8 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Atleast there is a reason for it this time (probably a big chunk going towards the SFA for leasing and running safety apps, etc).

And they have given us one of the worst views (to be expected).

I dont agree that its one of the worst views. Anywhere behind either goal is much worse due to the distance from the pitch and rake of the stands. If you cant be down the touchlines at Hampden, then being in the corners is as good as it gets. Obviously the further back you are the better view of the opposite goal you will get.

56 minutes ago, Richie said:

It's a shambles having it this late and still no info.

Going by Twitter Rangers fans still in the dark also.

My Mate got an email on Friday telling him where he was sitting

11 minutes ago, MurrayWell said:

33 f**king quid 😂

I don't think that's as bad as it could have been (obviously general context it's a shite prices but it would be the same for their hovel. I expected about £40 to make up the money they've spunked.)

I just don't think any league game should be £33 but I guess that's where things are heading, a few really expensive away days now. 

But you're probably right @Busta Nut, surprised they didn't fire on another fiver to try and help pay their rent. 

Edited by MurrayWell

Aye, as I said shite price, (Killie were £34 yesterday) the price of an away game is slowly reducing the amount I aim to go to. 

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Aye, as I said shite price, (Killie were £34 yesterday) the price of an away game is slowly reducing the amount I aim to go to. 

Didn't realise that, mental. I'm the same as yourself, really picking and choosing games these days. 

I wouldnt normally pay the money to go see us get pumped at the Temple of Doom or the San Giro due to the price and shite view.

However, the allure of Hampden and our recent success at Ibrokes may tempt me out to play. Especially as some of the money will be going to the SFA and might end up in the development pot.

But £33 for a league game IS taking the piss. Puts our £30 (still too much) for away fans in perspective.

Edited by joewarkfanclub