Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

31 minutes ago, Jastons6 said:

It's been poor in the John Hunter all season too

Whaaaaaat a problem in the John Hunter. Everybody increase your subs immediately this is not acceptable. To those in the Main Stand get over it and enjoy the view.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

He cannot be stopped…:lol:

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe9104v3hvhvyh9ylmeicb

Yes baws oot 5 up front on Sunday. If we can get the tannoy fixed then we can have the players come out to Ride of the Valkyries. 

While we’re at it let’s replace “we exist to improve people’s lives” with something that fits the new zeitgeist - how about Death or Glory?

5 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Yes baws oot 5 up front on Sunday. If we can get the tannoy fixed then we can have the players come out to Ride of the Valkyries. 

While we’re at it let’s replace “we exist to improve people’s lives” with something that fits the new zeitgeist - how about Death or Glory?

Fully on board with this, let's just go balls to the wall, chuck everyone up top. Forget about boring shite like 'defending'. If you score 4, we'll score 5. 

2 hours ago, real-name-hidden said:

Hearing that the delay to the repairs in the lower stand of the away end has been caused by someone ordering the wrong stuff to replace the damaged seats with…

Getting made out of soap to keep the **** and the **** away from them.

3 hours ago, real-name-hidden said:

Hearing that the delay to the repairs in the lower stand of the away end has been caused by someone ordering the wrong stuff to replace the damaged seats with…

Rangers no punt folk for that?

3 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

At the risk of sounding like my da, with the current trend of video podcasts (is that even a thing) is there a way of listening without the video? I generally listen to this kind of thing walking to work, but if I press play on YouTube I can’t put my phone in my pocket without it clicking on pause/skip etc. because it won’t play without the screen being on. I don’t know if I’m being dim, and I feel myself getting older just by asking 😂

6 minutes ago, Ceiling Granny said:

At the risk of sounding like my da, with the current trend of video podcasts (is that even a thing) is there a way of listening without the video? I generally listen to this kind of thing walking to work, but if I press play on YouTube I can’t put my phone in my pocket without it clicking on pause/skip etc. because it won’t play without the screen being on. I don’t know if I’m being dim, and I feel myself getting older just by asking 😂

See tbf, on the "video podcast" point, it's a fair point, and one that ideally we'll have an answer to... Soon. Hopefully. Maybe. 

Apparently this is a thing? https://listenbox.app/

Edited by thisGRAEME

25 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:

See tbf, on the "video podcast" point, it's a fair point, and one that ideally we'll have an answer to... Soon. Hopefully. Maybe. 

Apparently this is a thing? https://listenbox.app/

That’s ideal. Thanks! 

I’ve trawled through a whole load of pages on how to do it (none of which were successful) and never thought to look for something like an app. Duh. I’m definitely the iPod generation 😂

Edited by Ceiling Granny

18 minutes ago, Ceiling Granny said:

If you have Youtube Premium, it lets you run videos with the screen locked.
Add to that to the no adverts thing, and it's almost possible to justify the expense.  (To yourself, not anyone else, obvs)

(Acting as temporary YT shill... I think you also get YT Music thrown in with the sub, which occasionally has decent bands who won't take the godawful sham of a payment from Spotify for their work)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

6 hours ago, real-name-hidden said:

I see Scott Gardiner didn’t take long to find work again.