Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Just now, Archie McSquackle said:

There's a theme starting here. What animals would we associate with other clubs? Probably a dangerous path to go down 😁

Very. 😎

I also thought the Motherwell dog mascot story was a good one. In amongst all the depressing news stories.

Greenock Morton must be a wee yappy dug’ - always trying to reach the top table for scraps, but too wee to ever make it.

6 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

There's a theme starting here. What animals would we associate with other clubs? Probably a dangerous path to go down 😁

I would liken Celtic fans to goats. They think they are the (self proclaimed) greatest of all time but in reality they constantly bleat for no good reason 

40 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Airdrieonians.

Unicorn, doesn’t really exist.

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Sevco - Covid Virus ..... single celled, killed a lot of people, made a lot more sick, put me in a coma, only a few years old

Celtic - Meerkaats ..... permanently paranoid, fearful of serpents "its just us and the kids from now on, snakes everywhere"

Sevco are Bears of course, but Panda bears - not particularly scary, thick as f**k, constantly threatened with extinction and seemingly unable to keep themselves alive without significant outside assistance. 

5 hours ago, standupforthemotherwell said:

Looks like an opportunity to me. Why not offer pet memberships to the well society?

Obviously they wouldn't be legal members and couldn't vote (unless very talented) but it's another income stream and some may be more inclined to pay £5 for their dog rather than add the same to their own payment

I signed up my last Staffy AMBER (of course) to the Well Society. Which is why I got 3 votes for the Erik Barmack investment proposal. The other being the other half. 

IMG_6546.jpeg

4 hours ago, dezz said:

Sevco are Bears of course, but Panda bears - not particularly scary, thick as f**k, constantly threatened with extinction and seemingly unable to keep themselves alive without significant outside assistance. 

The difference being they don't seem to have any problem breeding unfortunately.

Not getting ahead of myself or anything - genuinely just interested if anyone knows.

But is Zander McAllister the next 'big thing'?  He seems to be the one we are always posting about getting into the youth Scotland squads (u17 as it stands). Or is he literally the only one getting into the squads?

11 minutes ago, StAndrew7 said:

Miller among top talents in CIES best 100 young footballers list -

https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/c1jljz31l39o

Lennon coming in at 29 on the list. Start your bids at £10million, please.

I mean brilliant recognition for the club, Lennon, his efforts and our resale but ahead of Rico Lewis .....