Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

8 minutes ago, adamntg said:

They certainly stopped rolling around pretending they were injured and taking 30 seconds to restart the game every time it went out once United had equalised. 

Sorry, just lashing out in a childish manner. 😉😞

It’s true though. 

It's amazing what adrenaline can do 😄

Edited by rowsdower

9 minutes ago, MurrayWell said:

That was fun. What a great bunch of lads! 

Delighted for Robinson, terrific finish despite him not having the best first half. He looked more confident in the second after that strike.  

Moses was great when he came on, pleasure to watch him turn Declan Gallagher inside out in the lead up to the penalty. Oxborough was solid again and made an absolutely quality save when it looked a certain goal. Miller, superb. Team showed so much spirit and character again, looking forward to our trip to Hampden.  

Would add Paul McGinn to that list too. Thought he was excellent and barely ever makes a mistake.

3 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

Oxborough is solid how did Liam Kelly con us all. 

Wondering this more and more as the weeks go on. Get that it’s difficult to drop the captain but Oxborough gives me way more confidence.

56 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Just putting it out there, maybe Stuart Kettlewell knows more about football than I do.

Kettlewell's tactic of scoring deep into stoppage time so the opposition can't respond will be studied at the Football Analytics Conferences all over the world.

3 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Worst I’ve seen for a while.  Nearly as bad as Raith Rovers last season.  Can’t believe there was only seven minutes added on. 

Sad Eric Cartman GIF by South Park

1 minute ago, adamntg said:

Worst I’ve seen for a while.  Nearly as bad as Raith Rovers last season.  Can’t believe there was only seven minutes added on. 

Couldn't comment on that as don't watch much lower league football. It's nice how when you get to 40 consecutive years in the top flight, the SFA allow you to choose a local ref though. It's a fantastic perk that pays dividends.

5 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Maybe you should try crying more?

4 minutes ago, adamntg said:

At least you're not letting it get to you, that's the most important thing.

12 minutes ago, shivute said:

Heard a rumour at the game that Vale is a bad one and possibly out to Dec, maybe back to parent club for treatment 

Heard the same. Torn calf during the week and scan confirmed earlier today. 

11 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

I'll put it out there, Louis Moult is a true gentleman in the sport.

Agreed,  could tell he was itching to join in the post match celebrations on the pitch at the end