Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

47 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Moses will have a field day against Celtic 

Come on now - that's petty as f**k, there's a huge financial disparity - it's not really fair to enjoy that.

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474empmn8b26op72pfzl

22 minutes ago, Swello said:

Come on now - that's petty as f**k, there's a huge financial disparity - it's not really fair to enjoy that.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e474empmn8b26op72pfzl

I always get nervous they'll lose by eight in this scenario but Dortmund have jogged it in since half-time so it's s lucky escape.

5 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I always get nervous they'll lose by eight in this scenario but Dortmund have jogged it in since half-time so it's s lucky escape.

... There's time yet.

3 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

You can add all the caveats you like but you can't stop me.

I'll try my best:

• Any discussion of where we play is always going to be emotive.

• This document is designed to stimulate debate or or open eyes to elements maybe not considered. It is for that reason certain elements are not costed because viability would have to be determined first.

• The embedded videos convey points much more succinctly than I could trying to describe them.

• The main thing I hope will resonate is the every extra 1,000 additional seats for away fans thing. It has the potential to put a massive dent in the repayments due to how skewed our game due to the OF. Perhaps something overlooked by some of the support.

• It should encourage further research by all parties.

• If the contents forms the nucleus of further discussion or a new direction then it has achieved its goal.

• Projections are made using information available and referenced where necessary.

• This is by no means a masterplan or being actively considered.

Our New Home v1.1.pptx

NB. I would add the club would also have to contribute to the construction cost from revenues. In this example I have allowed for the club increasing season tickets from 4k-4.5k to 6k (as per Our Club, Our Future), keeping all increased hospitality (which I think could be substantial) and finally the ability to make additional revenues outwith match-days due to the flexibility of the venue and additional sub letting of space and faciltiies.

Edited by Vietnam91

7 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Stick it behind the college and stick a big spooky tunnel from Orbiston street under the railway line to get there please.

They put that in last year.

https://www.networkrailmediacentre.co.uk/news/ravenscraig-project-prepares-for-the-largest-bridge-lift-in-europe

As well as moving the Ford showroom to beside Dalzell Drive to let them extend Airbles Road. It'll be a super-highway to the new Fir Park.