Ayr United, What now 2016/17

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I do find it amazing how society has changed over the past couple of decades. We've all become little luvvies where we get offended at everything and make moral judgements on everyone, honestly it's a game of football where we can let of some steam on a Saturday afternoon. Call me old fashioned but I used to love the "banter" the "chanting" the "singing" but nowadays you're made to feel like a bloody criminal just for voicing your opinion if it happens to be an opinion that someone else doesn't like or agree with.

How have we ever let it come to this would be my question ?

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

What do you think Moonster ? Just the whole football "experience" has been watered right down. You get watched like a hawk, any sign of dissent is treated like a criminal offence and basically the enjoyment has been taken out the game as far as I'm concerned. All the nonsense of "banned songs", "bad words" and then other peoples perceptions of what is offensive and what's not. Honestly the whole thing is a joke. 

Please note, I'm not for one minute advocating any sort of bigotry or racism, however like many things in this country we over react and try and find problems when really there are none. Maybe we should be taking a long hard look at out administrators and our media as to how they actually govern and report and we may find that in many cases they are the ones who are the "problem"......

What the hell has that got to do with him raping someone?

Shitting Christ.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T

Obviously no where near bringing in anyone, so let's make an article on someone the club failed to sign 10 years ago, dearie fucking me :lol:

Yeah though that myself. Surely there must be something better to write about rather than some pointless story of a player we nearly signed and even if he had signed wouldn't be playing with us just now.

Pretty depressing Ayrshire Post; Moore very rusty as we all knew. He was always poor for a few games after being out last season. 

Mckenna staying, would rather start Meggatt and use the cash for a wide midfielder as well as a striker. 

And of course trying to keep Nisbet because there is nothing else. 

Archived