Plans today?

So aye, went to Kelvingrove and moseyed about for a bit, saw the old Dali and a Lowry, then went for something to eat in the Brewdog boozer. Got a taster thing, four 1/3 pints of different ales, was very good.

Got off at Asda on the way home and picked some beer up for the football, and literally turned the telly on in time to see Hibs go one up.

Ordered a pizza in for dinner and had another couple of beers watching the FA Cup final. I've had worse days.

No haircut but, although I did have a shave this morning if that counts?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463862615.443108.jpg

Love that painting :wub:

Heading to my maw's place shortly to take her to my sister's.

Might watch the cup final somewhere.

If Rangers win, I'll be taking my maw hame, then I'll get a few beers.

If Hibs win, I'll be killing myself, and she'll be getting a taxi.

Rip sweet prince

In Hong Kong. Woke up after my first night #daring since I left Scotland, half drunk can beside my bed. Drinking it just now and seeing what happens. #thetsacway

^^^ Daeing it right. Top man TSAC. Top man. :)

Just paid my first visit to the Glasgow Fort on a Saturday afternoon. It's bad at the best of times, but the amount of tramps full-tracksuit-wearers was through the roof. Disgusting place.

I once saw Gary O'Connor cutting about the Fort in a full shell suit. Not an official club one on a matchday or anything, one he'd (presumably) chosen for himself. 

Run to and from work, I have a pain going from the inside of my ankle half way up my shin. The outside of the same leg is tight.

I'm now away to play Hitman.

If it's a sharp pain it might be shin splints. They are brutal I cried when I had them once.

So yesterday I let the #tayside team down. Had my half beer and slept. Tonight I'm deep in the #daring. Got some English guy in bed next to me cause he got chucked out his hotel. Absolute Saint I am. Two duvets and two pillows. Just a top boy.

One cup?

Grimbo